Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

cricket season

the cricket season is upon us again and i just wondered if anybody visits grace road to follow the county , i generally go to 6 or 7 sunday games and usually go to the twenty20 matches

I get down Grace road quite oftenly. went every home 20twenty game last season aswell as the floodlight one and a few sunday games. Might get a season ticket this year but gotta pay up for City one first this week.

not bad value for £85

91460[/snapback]

Tis great value. Allthough I don't think 20twenty games count on the ST this year, or am I wrong?

91468[/snapback]

ST holders get a discounted Twenty20 season ticket.

£85 isn't too bad, but I need the one with the transferable 2nd ticket in case the OH decides to come along too. Although when we play the Warks Poo Bears, I think he should pay on the gate instead.... ;)

£85!!!!!!! pfffft! I'm a member at Sussex this year for £20!! I get into every game without paying for anything else! Last year i went to about 12 games in all :D SUSSEX BY THE SEA! GOING UP TO WIN THE CUP FOR SUSSEX BYYYYYYYY THE SEAAAAAAAAA :D :D :D:P

id quite like to play cricket this summer but its not as easy to find a cricket team as finding a football team to play for

91434[/snapback]

Stoughton & Thurnby ;)

Come along Sparks :P:D

I shall try and get down to Grace Road a few times if I can!

When I lived in Leicester I used to always be down Grace Road on a sunday, excellent entertainment, cant think of a better way to spend 8 hours on a sunday (providing its not raining of course)

I know the landlord of the cricketers pub, so i9 get to watch every game from the balcony for free if i want to :P and on sunday's i get a free meal!!

id quite like to play cricket this summer but its not as easy to find a cricket team as finding a football team to play for

91434[/snapback]

Stoughton & Thurnby ;)

Come along Sparks :P:D

I shall try and get down to Grace Road a few times if I can!

91808[/snapback]

i aint played since i was at school cobbo so ill need a lot of practice :D

Archived