Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

free ipods!

seriously guys check this site out it is 100% genuine i promise you!

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16521573

if you complete an offer and get 5 friends to do the same you will receive a free 20gb iPod!

one of the offers at the moment is with bet euro where you get credit for opening an account with £10 in it. you don't even need to make a bet just shut it down a few weeks later! there's another online bookmakers where you get credit for placing a £1 bet!

this is not a scam i guarantee the bbc has written an article on it if you're still unsure...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/3683524.stm

what have u got to lose? ;)

cheers

matt

Same here, when someone on this forum actually receives an iPod, I will do it......

91999[/snapback]

if i get one i will personally take a picture of me with it and put it in the gallery! however i still need referrals (hence my rather unsubtle begging! apologies!) so dunno if i'l get one anyway but happy to prove its real for any doubters when i get one!

Same here, when someone on this forum actually receives an iPod, I will do it......

91999[/snapback]

if i get one i will personally take a picture of me with it and put it in the gallery! however i still need referrals (hence my rather unsubtle begging! apologies!) so dunno if i'l get one anyway but happy to prove its real for any doubters when i get one!

92001[/snapback]

I would refer you but i cant seem to work out how to. If i click on your link it just takes me to my login page :ermm:

Archived