Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Forest

16  	Leicester  	40  	3  	49
17  Coventry  42  -15  47
18  Gillingham  42  -19  47
19  Cardiff  41  -3  46
20  Crewe  42  -15  46
21  Watford  42  -8  45
22  Brighton  42  -26  45
23  Nottm Forest  42  -23  40
24  Rotherham  42  -30  28

Still looks very dodgy for them. :huh::unsure::thumbup:;)

I think most Forest fans have accepted relegation. 2 work colleagues support Forest and have resigned themselves to League 1 since last week.

Kris commons has been left on the bench lately, I suspect he will be moved on in the close season. I would like to see us take a gamble on him as we need a left winger and he certainly has potential and age on his side. I suespect we would face stiff opposition though!

FOREST NEWSFLASH: Lee Gwun signs on a 1 year deal starting next year. His contract may be increased if he impresses the Forest management

:Dlol:P:wave:

92091[/snapback]

... and not Ho Lee Fuk. :rolleyes:

Anyone know their remaining fixtures? just that considering Watford and Crewe's recent form, aswell as Brighton's, i didn't know whether they could really harbour hopes of getting a couple of wins from the last few.

I reckon Commons would be out of our price range, they could fetch £1m+ for him really.

Decent player, where would he play and who would he replace though?

92329[/snapback]

Left midfield (not his natural position i know) - replacing Tiatto.

Archived