Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Personal exersice programmes

have you got a workbook from your teacher(s) with sections giving you an idea of what to do?

i had one with like headers so i just did a paragraph about everything i was told and it was sent to the examiners like that as a booklet

if not i can see if i can get mine i did from my p.e. teacher if he's got it

from what i can remember you need:

*Intro: about you, your sport chosen: how long you've played it etc

*Then theres a load to the plan like warming up and cooling down and what you are going to do-the circuit (diagram and notes) but i can't remember exactly

* then you'll perform it and record it: add comments on how your training went/what could have gone better/how you'll improve for next time

*then you'll talk about the success of it, changes in performance, how to make it better next time etc

bit like a GCSE science investigation

i think you have to relate it to SPORT (Specificity Progress Overload Reversibility T(can't remember what that is lol time or tedius? dunno)

i've got to be careful i don't get mixed up with my AS PPP but i think thats about the structure

your teachers should give you a basic outline structure like that :ermm:

Archived