Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Their There They're

Good rant.

It does annoy me a little bit. For example, my spelling is rubbish, so if ever I'm not sure of a word I copy and paste it in to Word. What also really annoys me is not starting sentences with capital letters, it just looks all wrong. Maybe there should be a grammer help and questions thread, put on sticky in User Help and Suggestions, so if people do struggle the kind hearted Foxestalk community will help them through.

Good rant.

It does annoy me a little bit. For example, my spelling is rubbish, so if ever I'm not sure of a word I copy and paste it in to Word. What also really annoys me is not starting sentences with capital letters, it just looks all wrong. Maybe there should be a grammer help and questions thread, put on sticky in User Help and Suggestions, so if people do struggle the kind hearted Foxestalk community will help them through.

I second that.

Good rant.

I like what you've done there! :appl:

Archived