Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

left 4 dead

Hmm, it doesn't look very next gen. I don't really like the way people/things collide and push into each other, the physics don't look great.

It looks like the kind of game I'll pick up second hand in about 2 years.

If the gameplay is good then surely that's what counts?

its a type of free for all game. something you do when your a bit bored. it doesnt look like it has the best graphics but it looks just quite quirky and fun and pretty scary aswell lol wont pay 40 quid for it but will get it when the price goes down. like this sort of thing.

its not bad, but I could see it gettin bare borin after a short amount of time. the way the enemies cum at u sumtimesnis pretty gd

You only got to play 2 sections of the demo, although I see where you're coming from.

You only got to play 2 sections of the demo, although I see where you're coming from.

i funking crapped myself on one part, you know just before you get to the subway, i had the flash-light off and looked through a window and one of the fcukers jumped through it, almost had me heart attacking me >_<lol

Anyway the game looks good, probs will get abit boring, and that witch is a bitch

Archived