Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
frenzal

The Specials

Have to say, leaving all regional rivalries, ticket prices etc aside, The Specials were such an important band. The day Ghost Town went to number one and the country was up in flames rebelling against Thatcher was a key moment in the 80s.

I couldn't resist it and have got 2 tickets for Brum Academy. Shit venue; likely to be a load of knob heads there, but like I said, couldn't resist it.

Have to say, leaving all regional rivalries, ticket prices etc aside, The Specials were such an important band. The day Ghost Town went to number one and the country was up in flames rebelling against Thatcher was a key moment in the 80s.

I couldn't resist it and have got 2 tickets for Brum Academy. Shit venue; likely to be a load of knob heads there, but like I said, couldn't resist it.

I'd love to go - but thirty pounds was an absolute ****off...and now tickets are going for over a ton I'm lost for words. A great band but so many people are having the piss taken out of them by touts.

Credit crunch? What credit crunch?

Archived