Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

album title quiz

Quite a few groups in this thread have been really sinister. I find myself quite knowledgable when it comes to music, so either most of these bands are 'UK only' or they truly are obscure...

I mean... Chaos U.K. ???

Chaos U.K

98551[/snapback]

Chaos UK it most certainly is..

Quite a few groups in this thread have been really sinister. I find myself quite knowledgable when it comes to music, so either most of these bands are 'UK only' or they truly are obscure...

I mean... Chaos U.K. ???

98781[/snapback]

Chaos UK - Obscure?

A search for Chaos UK in the music section of Amazon brings back 33 results

The first Chaos UK album was called Short, Sharp Shock - B0000059W3.02.MZZZZZZZ.jpg - The name taken from one of Thatcher's imfamous policies

Michelle Shocked then came out with an album of the same name and similar cover - B0000CBLA8.02._OU02_PIuk-r-fp-1099,BottomRight,10,10_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Michelle Shocked later came out with an album called The Texas Campfire Tapes - And consequently Chaos UK responded with The Chipping Sodbury Bonfire Tapes

Anyways Carlo - Over to you

Archived