Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

When do tickets go on sale for this one? I can see this being a cracker of a game if the league situation is still the same at the end of Feb. Also, can we see there being a boycott of this one due to their Franchise status?

i can help you with the allocation news

you will probably be given 2000 tickets initially with a second allocation of 1,650 if needed, if long advance is given we could do what we did with leeds and allocate you another 1,300 tickets

I read Leeds had taken about 4000 down with them, if the situation is still the same as regards the league, I can imagine us doing the same. Any decent pubs near the stadium?

I read Leeds had taken about 4000 down with them, if the situation is still the same as regards the league, I can imagine us doing the same. Any decent pubs near the stadium?

leeds had an extra allocation and about 5,100 turned up

the only pub mildly near the stadium is the beacon, it is a large pub but quite souless but alot of fans congregate there, it is about a 5 minute walk from the stadium either along a lakeside path or through an industrial estate, other than that there are lots of pubs in 10 - 15 minutes walking distance in fenny stratford and bletchley, be extremely careful with pubs in fenny stratford as a new fad for gay pubs has turned up and there are about 5 of them which i am sure would be mortifying for football fans to unwittingly walk into, there are no designated 'home and away' pubs in milton keynes and there are busses to the stadium from most area's of MK so it is easy to find somewhere uncrowded to drink, there is also a weatherspoons in the city centre just 2 minutes walk from the central milton keynes station

the stadium itself is actually alot closer to bletchley trainstation so if you are going to go by train it is easier to get off there (+ there are more pubs on route) allow a good half an hour walking time from either station if you do decide to walk that way and you will have to get directions as the stadium is well out from the centre and is not very well signposted from within the town (or city, whatever they call it now)

if you are driving it is pretty much impossible to miss from the road, you travel towards it either off the m1 and through the city or you get onto the A5 and you can see it from a long way off, if you go past just go to the next junction or roundabout and turn round, word of advice - when parking park in the nearby industrial estate (mount farm) it is by the beacon pub and most of the parking there is not charged, some people park a van infront of a company car park and charge you, do not feel worried about being towed or clamped there unless you park in front of access, the stadium parking is a rip off comparatively (£5) and due to its size (5,000 cars is what they tell us) it is quite hard to get out of, most of it is tarmaced but part is still slightly muddy so it could turn into a mire

I might go down to Havant & Waterlooville v AFC Wimbledon on that day if anyone's interested?

:thumbup: Liking your style. Take a radio in with you, I'm sure most of the AFC fans will be hoping for an away win as well!

leeds had an extra allocation and about 5,100 turned up

the only pub mildly near the stadium is the beacon, it is a large pub but quite souless but alot of fans congregate there, it is about a 5 minute walk from the stadium either along a lakeside path or through an industrial estate, other than that there are lots of pubs in 10 - 15 minutes walking distance in fenny stratford and bletchley, be extremely careful with pubs in fenny stratford as a new fad for gay pubs has turned up and there are about 5 of them which i am sure would be mortifying for football fans to unwittingly walk into, there are no designated 'home and away' pubs in milton keynes and there are busses to the stadium from most area's of MK so it is easy to find somewhere uncrowded to drink, there is also a weatherspoons in the city centre just 2 minutes walk from the central milton keynes station

the stadium itself is actually alot closer to bletchley trainstation so if you are going to go by train it is easier to get off there (+ there are more pubs on route) allow a good half an hour walking time from either station if you do decide to walk that way and you will have to get directions as the stadium is well out from the centre and is not very well signposted from within the town (or city, whatever they call it now)

if you are driving it is pretty much impossible to miss from the road, you travel towards it either off the m1 and through the city or you get onto the A5 and you can see it from a long way off, if you go past just go to the next junction or roundabout and turn round, word of advice - when parking park in the nearby industrial estate (mount farm) it is by the beacon pub and most of the parking there is not charged, some people park a van infront of a company car park and charge you, do not feel worried about being towed or clamped there unless you park in front of access, the stadium parking is a rip off comparatively (£5) and due to its size (5,000 cars is what they tell us) it is quite hard to get out of, most of it is tarmaced but part is still slightly muddy so it could turn into a mire

Many thanks for the info!

:D I'm sure they'll give out some free flags or something soon and tempt you back.

I hope so, I feel undervalued and would at least like to bring some friends to the game for free, not that they'd be able to sit with me.

Is anyone boycotting?

I'm not, but some people have mentioned it before.

I'm more than likely to. If I do decide to give Wankleman a bit of coke money and go though, then I might consider taking an anti-Franchise banner in to their stadium or something similar.

I'm more than likely to. If I do decide to give Wankleman a bit of coke money and go though, then I might consider taking an anti-Franchise banner in to their stadium or something similar.

The Grimsby fans wore Anti-Franchise t-shirts at the JPT Final last year.

The Grimsby fans wore Anti-Franchise t-shirts at the JPT Final last year.

Saw some photos of that on here. Awesome stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#...?gid=2215308524

Apparently there were vast numbers of Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal shirts in the Franchise end at Wembley!

And we complain about the flask army at City games... :laugh:

Saw some photos of that on here. Awesome stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#...?gid=2215308524

Apparently there were vast numbers of Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal shirts in the Franchise end at Wembley!

And we complain about the flask army at City games... :laugh:

Nice to see they have pride in their team! Obviously more bothered about going to Wembley than supporting MK.

This will be shit.

Unless we hit the train.

Take it that gag of the tent which you all went in on has gone tits up lol

That would have been brilliant. Mind you, does anyone fancy chipping in for this bad boy?

It's either that or ASDA next door.

Link

flags and banners need to come with a fire certificate

and if you buy tickets from your club it'll benefit them, not us, you can come to stadium:mk (crappest named stadium in football) and not give us a penny

Archived