Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

We need 3 points. If no ****er turned up to support City how do you think the players would feel? I know the Franchise are everything that is wrong with football, but I will be going to support the City boys, and sadly that means having to fund the Franchise.

by the way just a pre warning, the nazi stewards that were in the home end kicking out home fans for standing have been moved to the away end now and unless every one of you are standing up at least one person will be taken out of a group and kicked out, although more recently they have had a final warning, against tranmere one fan was made to sit and watch with the police for the rest of the game

and fox in essex, he isn't called wankleman, the 'e' and the 'l' are the other way round ;)

for those that do make the journey enjoy the visit to our stadium and have a good day, the facilities and view are superb all the way around the stadium and when there are large amounts singing from both ends the atmosphere is brilliant, if only a few sing though the noise gets lost :S

by the way just a pre warning, the nazi stewards that were in the home end kicking out home fans for standing have been moved to the away end now and unless every one of you are standing up at least one person will be taken out of a group and kicked out, although more recently they have had a final warning, against tranmere one fan was made to sit and watch with the police for the rest of the game

and fox in essex, he isn't called wankleman, the 'e' and the 'l' are the other way round ;)

for those that do make the journey enjoy the visit to our stadium and have a good day, the facilities and view are superb all the way around the stadium and when there are large amounts singing from both ends the atmosphere is brilliant, if only a few sing though the noise gets lost :S

Wankelman then? :huh:

God, I despise that man. I especially despise the way that the media seem to laudify him as some sort of hero for "bringing professional football to Milton Keynes", when in reality his actions were no better than those of a common thief.

Only me and you will ever know mate.

Fancy picking me up for Dons kid? I'm gona wear my AFC Wimbledon shirt and that's a promise.

Yes brother no problemo. Pick rest of the bitches up and then banter on the M1. Safety.

Only me and you will ever know mate.

Fancy picking me up for Dons kid? I'm gona wear my AFC Wimbledon shirt and that's a promise.

To be fair, now that you had said this you shall not be let in the car unless you have and AFC Wimbledon shirt with you.

5 in daniels car, fook that. Shotgun x 2.

To be fair, now that you had said this you shall not be let in the car unless you have and AFC Wimbledon shirt with you.

Can you even call shotgun twice?? lol

We should all get AFC shirts. If everyone turns up in one then no petrol money is needed :thumbup:

Wheres that?

That restaurant near my gaff ainit.

Get fooked.

After being cramped in the back twice against Leeds this aint happening again. I'll be in car first, so fook you all.

Archived