Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

I went to that Beacon Tavern think it was called? Awful pub, worst put I have ever been in, I know they were busy, but it took us half an hour + to get served, when we got served we asked for a pint - "got no glasses", Ok we'll have a pitcher, "got not jugs", Ok we'll have a bottle, "Got no bottles round here you have to go round the back", luckly by this time some glasses had come back, so we then decided to go for a pint of Carling, "Ah we ain't got no more Carling", Fosters? "No, Fosters is gone", Ok looks like Stella, they did have Stella. Joke of a pub.

I went to that Beacon Tavern think it was called? Awful pub, worst put I have ever been in, I know they were busy, but it took us half an hour + to get served, when we got served we asked for a pint - "got no glasses", Ok we'll have a pitcher, "got not jugs", Ok we'll have a bottle, "Got no bottles round here you have to go round the back", luckly by this time some glasses had come back, so we then decided to go for a pint of Carling, "Ah we ain't got no more Carling", Fosters? "No, Fosters is gone", Ok looks like Stella, they did have Stella. Joke of a pub.

I never go there, I personally would rather head to my local before the match and miss out all the pre match with the amount of fans that congregate there.

When Millwall come they will probably end up improving the place

Archived