Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

fifa awards 2008

sorry its 2009 but i havnt got round to doing it lol

OPPONENT OF THE YEAR

fox123

he lost alot but still came back for more

PLAYER OF THE YEAR

heskey for me

GLUTEN FOR PUNISHMENT

fox123

FOUL PLAY AWARD

db11

GAME OF THE YEAR

10-1 england v italy

UNDERACHIEVER OF THE YEAR

anish because i havnt played him much lol

THE ALL TALK AWARD

syston fox haha

put up your nominations!

THE ALL TALK AWARD

syston fox haha

:huh:

I think Im the one who plays this least to be honest so not sure how thats come about.

In fact.... I only have 18 posts in the FIFA thread compared to some people and quite a few are me talking about losing games :P

Jacob? Doesn't have a ps3 I don't think.

Wonder if that boy/girl from Southampton away is as good at this version as the last? :giggle:

She/he wasn't even that good. She was lucky against you, lucky against me and Jamie was shit. :P

She/he wasn't even that good. She was lucky against you, lucky against me and Jamie was shit. :P

Frigging penalties! If you hadn't played as Fenerbahce then you might have stood a chance and as for Jamie... he got one at least! :giggle:

:huh:

I think Im the one who plays this least to be honest so not sure how thats come about.

In fact.... I only have 18 posts in the FIFA thread compared to some people and quite a few are me talking about losing games :P

i couldnt think of anyone eles, lol

this thread is for nominations only not chat!!!

Frigging penalties! If you hadn't played as Fenerbahce then you might have stood a chance and as for Jamie... he got one at least! :giggle:

I know, cheeky he/she, should have been even teams. Even then she didn't batter me, it was a lucky 2-1.

i couldnt think of anyone eles, lol

this thread is for nominations only not chat!!!

Stop chatting then.

Archived