Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
A fox for life

Record Breaking City

City on record trail

its a good read, and what most people are thinking.

but i hate that its written down, and i'm sure that the second half of the season isn't going to be so successful! All the teams have now palyed against us and know our style they're all going to shut up shop and camp in there own half, be ready for alot of drab draws.

i hope i'm wrong but if i was any manager of the other league one clubs this is what i'll do. also take a look at what happened with posh's attacking football. we destroyed them.

just hope the merc haven't spoken too early! :unsure:

City for 100 points :thumbup:

Most points, most home wins, most overall victories and people still think he did a crap job.

its a bit like when fans of the top 4 moan about thier club not doing well when you have clubs like Luton who are still on minus points and could be out of existance next year.

makes u hate them clubs even more

not overly bothered about records just so long as we go up, ..............not the most exciting of replies i know but its my first 1 and i just wanna see if my avatar and signiture work! :beer::)

welcome :thumbup:

but do you realise that Jonah is a name associated with bad luck ? :D

City on record trail

Nigel Pearson's men are aiming to make it a magnificent seven home league wins on the trot in this afternoon's clash against Leyton Orient at the Walkers Stadium (3.0).

That will allow them to build on what is already the club's best run of home league form for nearly 40 years.

Job done.

Most points, most home wins, most overall victories and people still think he did a crap job.

Fact was, Micky wasn't able to cut it in the top flight.

OK, it may have been different if he'd some money to spend, but his record since leaving us has hardly been owt special.

I've been looking out for your results and I'm amazed at how well you've coped in that league. City only just went up when they were down there, we had 2 seasons in League 1, the scabs spent 3 before they went up last year, and Leeds are looking like spending at least 3 seasons down there too. Nigel Pearson deserves a lot of credit for the job he is doing because it is not easy. He seems to be making it look easy though.

:thumbup: Hopefully we'll both be looking down and laughing at Leeds next season.

I've been looking out for your results and I'm amazed at how well you've coped in that league. City only just went up when they were down there, we had 2 seasons in League 1, the scabs spent 3 before they went up last year, and Leeds are looking like spending at least 3 seasons down there too. Nigel Pearson deserves a lot of credit for the job he is doing because it is not easy. He seems to be making it look easy though.

:thumbup: Hopefully we'll both be looking down and laughing at Leeds next season.

No worries ......... we're already looking down and laughing at Leeds this season. :thumbup:

Archived