Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Macca4lcfc

whos gonna join me?

Guest Daniel

Im sorry petrescu, but what good comes from his first post in this thread?

If he hadnt of posted that we wouldnt be arguing now.

People need to think about things before there posting.

Yes i know, but he's only done it cause he's pissed off at the shit thats been going on today. I thought he was a decent poster and its fair to say you have forced him into thinking about leaving. I havent had a problem with you for a long time when others had but you cant keep doing it, its ruining the forum.

Ok then, i will just ignore your posts fom now on.

Good that your no longer registered because you dont contribute much good to this forum.

I'm not going to argue as i'm sure petrescu has had enough of this shit for one day. But what i will point out is just because someone hasn't posted over 1000 posts doesnt mean they don't contribute anything good to the forum.

If a newbie joined and had only posted one thing that had thought out, constructive points then that one post is in mine and many others eyes worth 300 of someones complete drivel posts

Guest Daniel

Look can we just start fresh?

Ive been wrong and others have been wrong, and i dont want to fall out with Leiester City fans to be honest, we all go home and away (with few exceptions) and pay good money to see our team.

Surely we are all entitled to our own opinions and should have cocky or smart replys if you dont agree with them, just ask why they feel that and if thye can back there view up surely thats enough.

I know that its not about post counts and shit, just get bored all day and chat nonsens on here, i must admit Babylone has made some good points and there are some other quieter posters that make some excellent posts.

I will try my best not to be cocky with anyone again, and i dont want to be banned or forced off the forum as i like chatting to other city fans.

I dont know what people will make of this and its up to you lot hwo you respond to this but ive done my part in making peace with every other member.

Thank You & Sorry.

Look can we just start fresh?

Ive been wrong and others have been wrong, and i dont want to fall out with Leiester City fans to be honest, we all go home and away (with few exceptions) and pay good money to see our team.

Surely we are all entitled to our own opinions and should have cocky or smart replys if you dont agree with them, just ask why they feel that and if thye can back there view up surely thats enough.

I know that its not about post counts and shit, just get bored all day and chat nonsens on here, i must admit Babylone has made some good points and there are some other quieter posters that make some excellent posts.

I will try my best not to be cocky with anyone again, and i dont want to be banned or forced off the forum as i like chatting to other city fans.

I dont know what people will make of this and its up to you lot hwo you respond to this but ive done my part in making peace with every other member.

Thank You & Sorry.

Apology accepted mate, were all here for the same reason aint we!! I'll apologise for sometimes being overly forceful, when trying to make my point to people who may not share my view.

END OF STOREY!!

awww One big happy family.

Babylon are you going Derby, now you know what I look like I ont be happy if you don't sya hello this time.

No unfortunately, spent £100 squid on an all dayer saturday so i can't afford it!!!!

The only reason i didnt say hello was cus i was in a que waiting to be told they had no beer :angry: , i saw you walking down the far stair case about 50 foot away!! By the time i left the cue you had vanished.

awww One big happy family.

Babylon are you going Derby, now you know what I look like I ont be happy if you don't sya hello this time.

No unfortunately, spent £100 squid on an all dayer saturday so i can't afford it!!!!

The only reason i didnt say hello was cus i was in a que waiting to be told they had no beer :angry: , i saw you walking down the far stair case about 50 foot away!! By the time i left the cue you had vanished.

Ok fair does mate, I'll come and have a chat with you next time B)

Back to the original topic......

.....I shall endeavour to make some noise.

Hopefully it won't be abuse directed at the ref this time!

I cant imagine you getting really angry.

Bless ay little cotton socks lol

Believe me, she can get angry...... :lol:

Believe me, she can get angry...... :lol:

Hehehehe

You haven't seen me really lose it .......

Archived