Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Placebo

Fifa09 January Data Update - Have your say on Leicester's squad.

• 2 weeks later...

Below is the list of feedback I used to make adjustments:

Barry Hayles is too small.

He has the strength of a traction engine

Max Gradel's skin tone is too light and his hair is incorrect as he actually has black hair with a blonde strip down the middle.

Make King alot better.

Make Dyer/Gradel faster.

mattock needs improving aswell

But also Kisnorbo and DJ need to be made darker.

King's long shots should be slightly better I feel (although obviously not alongside Vieria etc

Lathaniel Rowe-Turner should be alot faster, stronger and should have a better shot on him.

Fryatt's general stats might need tweaking, obviously the starting line up is different - kish leaving etc.

Appearance

Gradel- blonde stripe down head

Henderson-Longer hair

Tunchev-No Stubble

Kisnorbo-No Stubble

Fryatt-made younger

Martin-Ginger

Porter-No Facial hair

Hayles- made more black(sorry if it sounds racist)

Dickov-Smaller

Improvements

Gradel/Dyer/Gilbert-Quicker

King-Improved alot

Tunchev Should at least be 70

Fryatt needs improving

Morrison- improved stats

Martin- improved stats

Team

Oakley-Corners

Kisnorbo injured

Martin in goal

Make King as good as Clemence, then replace Clemence in the starting eleven with King.

Fryatt's finishing should be improved

Gradels ball control and pace

King's passing/shooting and more

Tunchev's defence attributes should be improved

Dyer stats should be improved, he's pretty fast I guess already so I'm assuming he has low techical stats to be only 57 overall? Also Tunchev, King and Fryatt improved

Mattock needs improving so do many of the other players. Kisnorbo isnt white neither is Gradel.

Appearance:

King - Longer hair, leaner.

Mattock - Leaner

Tunchev - Cropped hair, no beard.

Gradel - More black, black semi mohican with blonde stripe. (also it annoys me that his name on shirt and everything is MAX GRADEL, and not just GRADEL and M. GRADEL on team screen.)

Cleverley - Now bald.

Fryatt - Difficult to put my finger on (check photos) but he just doesnt look like the real thing.

Stats:

KIng - General improvement, but also long shots need to go up a lot.

Clemence - Stats down. crocked, and wasnt as good as king is now when he was playing.

Campbell - General stats slightly lowered.

Gradel and Adams - Both need similar stat raises, and gradel needs to have quite a lot for dribbling.

1.) set pieces - Matty Fryatt is our penalty taker, Matt Oakley on free kicks and corners I believe. Club captain is Matt Oakley.

2.) I feel that Andy King for Leicester City is criminaly underrated, scoring on a regular basis from midfield, pretty good on the whole at long range efforts IMO. An over-all rating of 48 for him takes the piss..

3.) Fryatt, one of the top scorers in the league but isn't even the highest rated strikers on Leicester's books let alone in League one, that needs to be addressed IMO.

5.) Defensive aggression in tactics, it has us as doubling up and I'm not sure that's quite right myself but someone else might be best to confirm on this, I think we should just be 'press' rather than 'double up'.

gradel, give him a died mo-hawk, increase his speed and agility/acceleration, shooting and give him poor crossing, strength and awareness. His overall rating needs improving a bit - low 50's. Lets face it, he has been dissapointing apart from early appearances. Gilbert is the fastest player, increase ability on the ball and getting forward but doesnt cross much. Can get caught out of position so awareness shouldnt be too high. Give him blue boots (def different colour than black anyway)

Martin/Henderson- most of us think it should be hendo

It was used as a guide so it's not verbatim to what is in the DB now, if something is stand out wrong you need to let me know within the next hour or two else it's too late until Fifa10.

The update was released around midnight, hopefully you guys will be pleased to notice that Leicester were raised to 2.5 stars :)

Any feedback please let me know.

For those not sure how to get it I wrote a blog post: http://www.fifasoccerblog.com/2009/02/fifa...get-it-now.html

Thanks again to all of you that provided feedback for the update.

Cheers at college so can't read your blog on how to update, so one quick question.

Can i download it even if i don't use the addidas live season?

So if i wanted to start a new manager mode with Leicester how do i go baout doing it?

Can i download it even if i don't use the addidas live season?

So if i wanted to start a new manager mode with Leicester how do i go baout doing it?

No, you have to have activated one league with Adidas Live Season.

I'll paste from the blog post so you can read it now:

For Offline (Manager Mode) Use

The only way to download the updated squad files is 1. by having an activated Adidas Live Season and 2. by choosing the "DOWNLOAD LATEST UPDATE" option from the Adidas Live Season sub menu, once this saves you will then have the latest squad file for offline/manager mode use.

Obviously Adidas Live Season costs money but you get a code to get 1 free league on the back of your Fifa09 manual (it's surprising how many people don't know this!), so get that code entered, activate one league of ALS and download the new squad file (if you don't like features of ALS they can all be turned off in the main options).

Once you have that downloaded and saved just start a new manager mode and it'll be with the latest squad files.

The update was released around midnight, hopefully you guys will be pleased to notice that Leicester were raised to 2.5 stars :)

Any feedback please let me know.

For those not sure how to get it I wrote a blog post: http://www.fifasoccerblog.com/2009/02/fifa...get-it-now.html

Thanks again to all of you that provided feedback for the update.

Thanks, is their a PC update??

Thanks, is their a PC update??

I would imagine so but not sure when it's released, it's probably downloaded the same way if that helps.

Verma is on the game.

Yeah I just managed to create him and sneak him in at the last minute before the deadline :)

Tunchev isn't even on the bench. :laugh:

No because he's long term injured, if you want him in you can do it yourself.

No, you have to have activated one league with Adidas Live Season.

I'll paste from the blog post so you can read it now:

Once you have that downloaded and saved just start a new manager mode and it'll be with the latest squad files.

Ah cheers so can i activate all of england or is it just one specific league?

Martin

Gilbert Brown Kisnorbo Berner

Oakley King Cleverley Dyer

Howard Fryatt

That is the default line up.

Verma is on the game.

Tunchev isn't even on the bench. :laugh:

Much chance you can go through and post players + ratings?

Only the Premiership, but it doesn't matter which league you activate, just one will get you the latest squad file and it has all the updated teams.

Sweet cheers.

am Expecting King to be a minimum of 91 :whistle:

Archived