Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
turkish14

2x brighton tickets available

:scarf: Evening all

I have 2 season tickets for the brighton game on tuesday for free.

1 adult and 1 (strictly,as i know the steward) 12-15 year old.however under 12 is also ok

these would normally cost £33,im giving them away for free as i hate waste :thumbup:

tickets are in the family stand block p2 row w seats 133,134 (i occupy seat 132).

If you live within the woodgate area ill happily pick up/drop off after the game free of charge.

only serious bidders please, you can p.m me your name/number and ill get back to you asap. 1st come 1st serve.

cheers all.

no tv im afraid, but i do have a wife (free of charge) 28 years of age ,32c chest (last time i checked) bit of a workhorse does about 8 hours a day work, highly skilled, expert in the art of manipulation and bribery......

sorry got to go if i get of foxestalk she'll cook me dinner....

no tv im afraid, but i do have a wife (free of charge) 28 years of age ,32c chest (last time i checked) bit of a workhorse does about 8 hours a day work, highly skilled, expert in the art of manipulation and bribery......

sorry got to go if i get of foxestalk she'll cook me dinner....

Include the cat and you've got yourself a deal.

32C you say?

Any previous accidents? Markings? Do you have any pictures?

no previous accidents,1 previous owner (had her for about 4 years i think)economical to run but can be quite noisy with a loud exhaust,bonnet also rattles constantly. no pics as is very unique

:scarf: Evening all

I have 2 season tickets for the brighton game on tuesday for free.

1 adult and 1 (strictly,as i know the steward) 12-15 year old.however under 12 is also ok

these would normally cost £33,im giving them away for free as i hate waste :thumbup:

tickets are in the family stand block p2 row w seats 133,134 (i occupy seat 132).

If you live within the woodgate area ill happily pick up/drop off after the game free of charge.

only serious bidders please, you can p.m me your name/number and ill get back to you asap. 1st come 1st serve.

cheers all.[/quot

:scarf: 1 ticket still available,any takers :scarf:

Archived