Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Brighton & The Hove & The Albion Pre-Match Thread.

Have just been reading some comments on their forum (a link sent to me by one of my mates living in Brighton).

They are predicting a heavy loss to us this evening. My favourite post being...

"It'll be the football equivalent of Adolf's men taking Poland. 3-0 to Leicester".

There seems to be altogether too much smugness developing around this game and City's drive towards the Championship.

I can't imagine Brighton won't battle and they've already registered three goals against us once, however fortunate and however late they left the winner.

If Howard's out, whatever the substance of that rumour, the doubters might get to see how valuable he is to our cause withiin the style of football we play.

There seems to be altogether too much smugness developing around this game and City's drive towards the Championship.

I can't imagine Brighton won't battle and they've already registered three goals against us once, however fortunate and however late they left the winner.

If Howard's out, whatever the substance of that rumour, the doubters might get to see how valuable he is to our cause withiin the style of football we play.

:yesyes::unsure:

Have just been reading some comments on their forum (a link sent to me by one of my mates living in Brighton).

They are predicting a heavy loss to us this evening. My favourite post being...

"It'll be the football equivalent of Adolf's men taking Poland. 3-0 to Leicester".

This thread? Link

This thread? Link

That's the one :thumbup:

Completely agree. Howard has played a vital role in our season so far. There isn't anyone in our squad that can step up and play the role in his absence.

This game will call for a change in tactics, if indeed, he does not play. I've been calling for a little while now for squad rotation and other formations. Whilst we have seen evidence of rotation, differing formations and styles of play have been few and far between (Crystal Palace being the obvious exception).

We now have an oppertunity, at home and against a side struggling in the league. Whilst maintaining our lead is priority, allowing Chambers, Gradel etc to get involved can only help understand our options.

Archived