Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samu

Extreme Dodgeball

If you've seen the film dodgeball and liked it check this out. They show it on challenge tv usually at the weekends and its hilarious and suprisingly addictive. Check it out! lol

Not seen in on Challenge TV, The film is quality though!

At work we have our own game of "Dodgeball" except its everyone v everyone! You get tapeballs (Masking tape/Parcel Tape rolled into a ball really tight and really hard) and just throw them at who you want, brilliant when the boss is away!

-Except I can't throw...

If you've seen the film dodgeball and liked it check this out. They show it on challenge tv usually at the weekends and its hilarious and suprisingly addictive. Check it out! lol

98022[/snapback]

Ummm - I happened upon it last night and it captivated me for all of 3 minutes

Hmm Dodgeball, the worst film i ever bought purely on the amount of hype it received. It just wasnt funny, at all  :unsure:

98105[/snapback]

I thought it was well funny! :D

I missed Extreme Dodgeball on Challenge TV at 12, but I just caught the end of it on Challenge TV+1, looked quite good but I didn't really see enough to comment...

98121[/snapback]

it was quite good, but i had to switch off for the man u/newky game, but i'll try and catch it again

98022[/snapback]

I know exactly what you are talking about! I was watching it on challenge last night! Top stuff!

Archived