Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Euro League Challenge [FM09.]

Have you adjusted the budgets? I have 20m to spend at Dinamo. :o

Read the challenge. :P

Fantastic, I hoped this would happen. It's sustained your ACTUAL nation. Players I sign are slowly gaining Polish nationality, for example. This SHOULD mean that new regen youngsters at your club come from your real life country and not Holland.

Get in!

Okay, decided to go with Lech.

First up Cliftonville away - Euro Qual Round 1, 1st Leg - Won 4-1

Offer of 5.75m for Alex (Left Winger)

Offer of £850,000 for Macauley Cristansus (sp? - Striker)

Both offers accepted, both want 5k per week - offered.

Okay, decided to go with Lech.

First up Cliftonville away - Euro Qual Round 1, 1st Leg - Won 4-1

Offer of 5.75m for Alex (Left Winger)

Offer of £850,000 for Macauley Cristansus (sp? - Striker)

Both offers accepted, both want 5k per week - offered.

Was your Qualifier about 3 days in? All my players were at about 60% lol Good job i played someone useless. :D

I was busy signing coaches and scouts, I shamefully Holiday'd the first qualifier. :unsure:

Andre-Pierre Gignac has just agreed to join for £5m. :cool:

I've somewhat overspent on Jakub Błaszczykowski to get another decent Polish player in the side, he, Lewandowski, Rafal Murawski and Grzegorz Wojtkowiak are going to be my main four. Mateusz Machaj looks like he may have a future and I'm trying to sign either Artur Boruc (preferable) or Tomasz Kuszczak but both are turning their noses up currently.

I hate it when you make an offer, they come back and say "We want x" but there isn't the option to just "accept" you have to make a counter offer with the amount they offered. How many patches and it still isn't fixed?

Enquiry for Tales, they ask for 350k!! But I guarantee they come back and want millions now I've agreed to that. :(

I hate it when you make an offer, they come back and say "We want x" but there isn't the option to just "accept" you have to make a counter offer with the amount they offered. How many patches and it still isn't fixed?

Enquiry for Tales, they ask for 350k!! But I guarantee they come back and want millions now I've agreed to that. :(

Thats a big pet hate of mine too. Proper annoying.

Anyway Just won my 1st game, away VS Nistru Otaci 3-1, in the Euro Cup Qual rd 1, 1st leg.

Ive released all the youth players apart from, Matysiak.

My 1st signing = 500k for Cristian Chavez from Boca.

I thought you'd gotten 09 working now?

I don't have 08 mate. :(

Ask someone like Potter, he's probably a big enough nerd to know how to use the editor. :thumbup:

Nah, and I know. <_<

lol It's not hard. I actually made a super league back on FM07 :P

It isn't hard, it's just long winded.

Well chuffed about Gignac. Going to have to work out a two striker formation, this isn't my speciality. Hmm.

Edit: Just noticed Kobenhavn and Dinamo both start in the Champs league, I think. Interesting.

Can i have advise plz...

Registering players for the 2nd qual round of the Euro cup. 4 players must have been trained by Lech (not a problem). And 8 or more players must be trained by any team from Holland for atleast 3 seasons between the ages of 15 & 21 (Im stuck with this) ??????????

i can't continue the game untill its sorted.

Can i have advise plz...

Registering players for the 2nd qual round of the Euro cup. 4 players must have been trained by Lech (not a problem). And 8 or more players must be trained by any team from Holland for atleast 3 seasons between the ages of 15 & 21 (Im stuck with this) ??????????

i can't continue the game untill its sorted.

Yeah I figured this would be a problem.

I hit Auto and it worked out fine, though. I've apparently got 10 lads registered that are trained in Holland (my youths.)

Yeah I figured this would be a problem.

I hit Auto and it worked out fine, though. I've apparently got 10 lads registered that are trained in Holland (my youths.)

Shit i better restart the game then, as i said before ive released all my youth barr one player... Oh bollox.

Cheers btw.

lol why'd you do that?

I've got an extremely kind start to the season. After hosting Bordeaux on the opening day I travel to Cluj and Prague before playing Partizan, Basel, Fener, CSKA and Olympiakos. I reckon I can be top four after that lot!

Haha. Then comes this horrible spell of like, Arsenal, AC, Valencia, Shaktar, Ajax, Celtic and Standard.

lol why'd you do that?

Well mainly because most of them are crap. I usually start all my games this way, and then start by rebuilding a decent youth setup.

I never usually have this problem as i always start at a English lower league team.

I think they're a decent choice, tbh, plenty of decent Danish players about - easily enough to have 4, probably got the best ground and the most well supported.

Plus I think they start in the CL which will bring in money and attract okay players.

+ Mortren Nordstrand isn't too much worse than The Lev'. Their reserves won't work, mind, but I doubt that'll bother anyone.

Archived