Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
andriy

Free Ipod

This free iPod thing is doing the rounds at the moment. However, on the Hearts Jambos Kickback site it has proved to be quite successful. At least 2 of the guys have completed the deal and been ok'd by the company are are now waiting to take delivery of their shiney new iPod.

Personally, I don't believe there is too much to lose. The DVD offer can be cancelled as soon as you've got the ok and the betting one, well you can actually make money from that. I've got a Steady Drip Thread going on Kickback and I'm up over £110.

So, as long as you use an e-mail address - for fear of spam, which hasn't arrived yet - which isn't your main one eg hotmail or yahoo, then give it a go.

What do you have to lose!!

quality stuff chizzy really enjoying that sporting drip thread mate. i tried to encourage people to sign up here for a freeipod by opening an account and betting on a certainty (e.g england to beat azerbaijan) then withdrawing the money again. this way they'll get credit for the freeipods offer and make a little bit of money in the process but its really interesting to see what you've done there in your thread good luck with the rest of it and hope you continue to be successful!

quality stuff chizzy really enjoying that sporting drip thread mate. i tried to encourage people to sign up here for a freeipod by opening an account and betting on a certainty (e.g england to beat azerbaijan) then withdrawing the money again. this way they'll get credit for the freeipods offer and make a little bit of money in the process but its really interesting to see what you've done there in your thread good luck with the rest of it and hope you continue to be successful!

100920[/snapback]

Cheers mate!! :thumbup:

This free iPod thing is doing the rounds at the moment.  However, on the Hearts Jambos Kickback site it has proved to be quite successful.  At least 2 of the guys have completed the deal and been ok'd by the company are are now waiting to take delivery of their shiney new iPod.

Personally, I don't believe there is too much to lose.  The DVD offer can be cancelled as soon as you've got the ok and the betting one, well you can actually make money from that.  I've got a Steady Drip Thread going on Kickback and I'm up over £110.

So, as long as you use an e-mail address - for fear of spam, which hasn't arrived yet - which isn't your main one eg hotmail or yahoo, then give it a go.

100909[/snapback]

Hello chizzy :wave:

Please click my link if u havnt signed up but would like to

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=16891722

• 2 weeks later...
This free iPod thing is doing the rounds at the moment.  However, on the Hearts Jambos Kickback site it has proved to be quite successful.  At least 2 of the guys have completed the deal and been ok'd by the company are are now waiting to take delivery of their shiney new iPod.

Personally, I don't believe there is too much to lose.  The DVD offer can be cancelled as soon as you've got the ok and the betting one, well you can actually make money from that.  I've got a Steady Drip Thread going on Kickback and I'm up over £110.

100909[/snapback]

those two iPods arrived today totally free of charge guys this offer is genuine! (see www.jamboskickback.co.uk the free ipods thread in the shed section) sign up using the link in my signature and get yourself a free ipod for the summer! the offers to do change all the time but right now there's a free 14 day dvd trial with screenselect (doesn't even cost you a dime as long as you cancel before 14 days is up. trust me i've done this one and not a penny has been billed to my credit card!) or open an account on sportingbet (just open the account, bet on something with very short odds that is highly likely to happen e.g. arsenal to beat everton tonight wait for your credit to come through then shut the account and claim your money back plus your winnings!)

you've got nothing to lose guys this offer is genuine and so far i've not received one bit of spam and not paid one penny! sign up in the signature below if you want a free ipod! :thumbup:

If I wanted an Ipod I'd just go out and buy one, I can't be doing with all this hassle and opening/closing various accounts. ;)

100909[/snapback]

those two iPods arrived today totally free of charge guys this offer is genuine! (see www.jamboskickback.co.uk the free ipods thread in the shed section) sign up using the link in my signature and get yourself a free ipod for the summer! the offers to do change all the time but right now there's a free 14 day dvd trial with screenselect (doesn't even cost you a dime as long as you cancel before 14 days is up. trust me i've done this one and not a penny has been billed to my credit card!) or open an account on sportingbet (just open the account, bet on something with very short odds that is highly likely to happen e.g. arsenal to beat everton tonight wait for your credit to come through then shut the account and claim your money back plus your winnings!)

you've got nothing to lose guys this offer is genuine and so far i've not received one bit of spam and not paid one penny! sign up in the signature below if you want a free ipod! :thumbup:

106989[/snapback]

told you it was worth a bet! 7-0! yikes!

• 2 weeks later...
bet on something with very short odds that is highly likely to happen e.g. arsenal to beat everton tonight

106989[/snapback]

told you it was worth a bet! 7-0! yikes!

107134[/snapback]

Had a few pennies on that myself. :)

Just an update, the 2 guys have now received their free iPod and they are now sending out tee-shirts. :D

Archived