Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Derby vs. Leicester

Just got back from the game. Brilliant atmosphere. Derby probably better side but we done what counts and took the chances. Gillespie was good when he came on but Benji was amazing. He never gave up. Worked all the time, took his goal sweetly. 3 points in the bag. Come on!!!

Guest Daniel
Subs: Pressman, Gillespie, Gemmill, Benjamin, Gudjonsson

****ing Typical.

Do them sort of posts everyweek mate, excellent result, must admit Derby were better side, we took two chances, they took one and thats all that counts.

Some good atmosphere and seen no arrests so all in good spirit.

Blue Army!

a great result , a win at the sheep , and we are still talking about tommy bloody wright . wake up and smell the coffee , if he was good enough he would be in the side, he aint . TREVOR TREVOR BENJIMIN !

It's the same old argument - love or hate Micky, we have to trust his decisions and get behind the team. Nathan Blake didn't have a great game last night - but who's to say Tommy Wright would have performed any better?

I just hope that this is Trevs season, the short time he was on last night he gave it his all and played some good football. It must have been a huge boost for him with the crowd behind him this season. Just goes to show what some encouraging cheers can do for a player.

Jordan Stewart on the other hand seems to have lost confidence, I hope he picks up soon!

I would also like to add how great was it to see Muzzy sitting with the Leicester fans and cheering us on last night - the man is a true legend!

This was a great result; we were not at our best, but we came away with all three points. I spoke to a Derby fan afterwards, and whilst he was more optimistic about their own chances, he said that they were beaten by a side who will probably be promoted this season!

Archived