Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

*Updated Table*

WOOHOO! Bottom at Christmas - Up to 16th now!

:w00t: :banana:

100580[/snapback]

We are staying up!! :D:) B) :thumbup:

And to think people thought we'd be at the bottom till the end of the season :rolleyes:

100586[/snapback]

Yep!

Of course I never thought you'd finish bottom :unsure:

...:angry::mad:

Its alright alieren i have one posted about 5 predictions and im not on the table!!

100600[/snapback]

Sorry Rob, you should be on it but I felt that with only 2 games left there was no point adding new people. I'll make sure I add you on the end of season table :thumbup:

I have done 3 matches -Cardiff, Sunderland and Derby.

100738[/snapback]

Its alright alieren i have one posted about 5 predictions and im not on the table!!

100600[/snapback]

Sorry Rob, you should be on it but I felt that with only 2 games left there was no point adding new people. I'll make sure I add you on the end of season table :thumbup:

100604[/snapback]

Alieren, the same applies to you - I know you have made 3 predictions, I felt that it would be pointless putting you on the table with only 2 games left. However, like thehillsdonator, I will add you to the end of season table.

so i have to make 3 predictions next season to get on next`season table?

100802[/snapback]

Yes.

Also, read the rules on the Prediction league regarding points.

Here

100600[/snapback]

100604[/snapback]

Rob??? How old r u?

100600[/snapback]

100604[/snapback]

Rob??? How old r u?

100899[/snapback]

:huh::blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived