Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

angelina jolie

I wish I looked like her..... :(

102756[/snapback]

well if you work hard at school you never know.......

102765[/snapback]

Yes mum.... :rolleyes:

There is a chap who has just started working with me who is ex special forces and has worked as a personal bodyguard for the last 10 years. He mentioned that he had worked with Rachel Stevens, Emma Bunton and wait for it, Angelina Jolie, fairly recently. I will ask him for some inside info on what she's like. Will report back tomorrow.

There is a chap who has just started working with me who is ex special forces and has worked as a personal bodyguard for the last 10 years. He mentioned that he had worked with Rachel Stevens, Emma Bunton and wait for it, Angelina Jolie, fairly recently. I will ask him for some inside info on what she's like. Will report back tomorrow.

103085[/snapback]

top man! i bet most of them revolve around her being 'a bit mad'

103085[/snapback]

103110[/snapback]

His first words were "she's scrawny and flat chested" but he did then say she was very nice, had absolutely wonderful lips :D , favourite drink is frappacino, was a bit goth but that was to some extent to blend in ?

He also said that her P.A was mighty fine and looks more like Lara Croft than AJ.

Will be ableto post insights into other celebs as I glean info. from him.

103085[/snapback]

103110[/snapback]

His first words were "she's scrawny and flat chested" but he did then say she was very nice, had absolutely wonderful lips :D , favourite drink is frappacino, was a bit goth but that was to some extent to blend in ?

He also said that her P.A was mighty fine and looks more like Lara Croft than AJ.

103391[/snapback]

cheers mate, this stuff is priceless information should we ever meet (me and her not me and you)

103085[/snapback]

103110[/snapback]

103391[/snapback]

cheers mate, this stuff is priceless information should we ever meet (me and her not me and you)

103398[/snapback]

You just never know - little tip, she likes to pop into Starbucks and just people watch. My colleague says he used to be bored sh*%less cos she'd spend ages sipping her fraps!! Can I suggest you recce all the Starbucks in London next time she comes over to promote a film - should be easy enough :unsure:

Archived