Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

the apprentice final

if anyone hasn't seen this show i urge you to watch it tonight! its the final one of the series so your last chance to see it unless they make a second series which might be some time away! alan sugar is pure class on it (hence my avatar) and the winner tonight will get a job with sir alan and a nice six figure salary on top!

it'll be more entertaining than liverpool v chelsea i promise you!

YOU'RE FIRED! :mad::mad::wave:

"Want tea Alan?"..."Sugar? Alan?"..."Alan? Sugar?" lol

-Chris Moyles was talking about it this morning and his news reporter was going off to interview him today, Chris Moyles was telling the reporter to say this to him to see what his reaction is because AS hasn't got much of a sense of humour apparently.

p.s. i challenge anyone to watch it and not tear their hair out when saira (one of the finalists) is on! she's so annoying, rude, patronising etc! don't ask me how she got to the final, she is an amazing saleswoman to be fair but so annoying how can anyone work with her ever?

I've watched them all as well and the American version that preceded it.

No bull-shitting, no arse-licking lol

i don't like shcmoozers! i don't like bullshitters! i don't like arse lickers!

i would have told you to piss off!!

103119[/snapback]

See you know the phrases and everything - you :wub: him ;)

103119[/snapback]

103122[/snapback]

haha ok so its true! you've busted me! :P

103119[/snapback]

103122[/snapback]

103123[/snapback]

Yes but you now sound like an arse licker and as you would know he doesn't like them so YOU'RE FIRED ;)

103119[/snapback]

103122[/snapback]

103123[/snapback]

Yes but you now sound like an arse licker and as you would know he doesn't like them so YOU'RE FIRED

103126[/snapback]

:cry::doh:

It's a great programme.

But, why is Frances (as in "you can send them in now please Frances") such a snotty bitch?

103160[/snapback]

and she's never got any bloody work on her desk either just a phone and a computer! very suspect!

p.s. i challenge anyone to watch it and not tear their hair out when saira (one of the finalists) is on! she's so annoying, rude, patronising etc! don't ask me how she got to the final, she is an amazing saleswoman to be fair but so annoying how can anyone work with her ever?

103089[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more, how the hell has she got this far, I thought she should have been sacked at least twice

1st time during the ad campaign show when she totally f****d up the press advert and presentation

2nd the mobile phone at spurs fiasco, what a mare she was shouting through that megaphone lollol

Oh and when she totally anoyed the Tottenham marketing guy, being completely agressive and showing him zero respect, which screwed up the other teams plans

Tim to win!!!

Alan Sugar is a cvnt.

103153[/snapback]

repent child! :mad:

103157[/snapback]

No. He helped ruin football.

103184[/snapback]

How! because he wouldn't pay extortionate transfer fees and wages or was it something else?

Wow, what a great episode. That was the first one I'd seen and I'm glad Tim won! :D

Saira got on my nerves from the very first minute of the programme - how on earth did she get to the final?! Her row with Paul was hilarious, go Paul! :P

She seriously needs a good punch in the face with the way she behaves towards others and her whole attitude :mad:

Oh well, at least the good guy won...makes a (pleasant) change. :)

Archived