Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

HELP!

APOLOGIES FOR TYPING IN CAPITALS BUT I CANT HELP IT!

YOU KNOW WHEN YOU HOLD "SHIFT" FOR SO LONG THE "SOFT KEYS" OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED TURNS ON? WELL I DID IT EVEN THOUGH I CLICKED THE CANCEL OPTION IT HAS OBVIOUSLY TURNED ON ANYWAY!

SO HOW DO YOU TURN IT OFF? IVE TRIED HOLD "SHIFT" AGAIN BUT THAT AINT WORKING :mad:

turn off and start again

105069[/snapback]

turn off and start again

105069[/snapback]

That's what I did :thumbup:

105073[/snapback]

I'm on my PC now (It happened on my Laptop) so i'm trying the switch off soloution...

105074[/snapback]

:thumbup: It worked!

Bit of an effort though every time it happens you've gotta turn it off :rolleyes:

turn off and start again

105069[/snapback]

turn off and start again

105069[/snapback]

That's what I did :thumbup:

105073[/snapback]

I'm on my PC now (It happened on my Laptop) so i'm trying the switch off soloution...

105074[/snapback]

:thumbup: It worked!

Bit of an effort though every time it happens you've gotta turn it off :rolleyes:

105077[/snapback]

Glad to be of help

That sloves any problem i have found

"Every time it happens"?!

Are you planning on holding down the Shift button for so long every time you need to use a capital letter?! :P

"Every time it happens"?!

Are you planning on holding down the Shift button for so long every time you need to use a capital letter?! :P

105134[/snapback]

My laptop is well dodgy when typing, like sometimes it doesn't even appear i'v touched the button, and then on some letters it appears i've typed the letter twice (sometimes more) I think your ment to hold shift something like 10 seconds for this thing to be turned on earlier I can guarentee I wasn't pressing it for 10 seconds, more like 2 or 3 seconds. :mad: Anyone know how to correct this problem?

Its not a major problem but next time I see the bloke who fixes my pc/laptop i'll ask him about it see what he can do for me!

Archived