Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Any chance we could have a new forum

Maybe.

But during the Summer if all transfer rumours were in a different forum, i can see the main lcfc forum being very inactive, and i dont want that..

105567[/snapback]

At the moment it seems to me you get 90% of the threads being a new member saying "Lee Trundle, should we sign him" or "Jamal Campbell-Ryce, could be a good buy".

At least let's have a sticky for new signing suggestions like they've done on Talking Balls.

Maybe.

But during the Summer if all transfer rumours were in a different forum, i can see the main lcfc forum being very inactive, and i dont want that..

105567[/snapback]

At the moment it seems to me you get 90% of the threads being a new member saying "Lee Trundle, should we sign him" or "Jamal Campbell-Ryce, could be a good buy".

At least let's have a sticky for new signing suggestions like they've done on Talking Balls.

105569[/snapback]

This is FoxesTalk not TalkingBalls!!! :ermm::o:unsure:;)

Maybe.

105567[/snapback]

105569[/snapback]

You don't look at TalkingBalls do you. :huh::unsure::huh::rolleyes:

Maybe.

105567[/snapback]

105569[/snapback]

You don't look at TalkingBalls do you. :huh::unsure::huh::rolleyes:

105592[/snapback]

Eh?

Done

105575[/snapback]

There are still people (no names mentioned, but they are pretty obvious) who keep starting pathetic one line threads on different players, loan signings etc.

I reckon they need an official warning. This is getting out of hand. :unsure:

Archived