Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
vegas

Cardiff City

Considering getting the day off for this.

Same here but with it being so close to Easter, I might as well join it all up for a week off (under consideration). Plus with the financial year finishing work will be quiet for a couple of weeks.

Third option is always half a day, fox travel, suffer for a day and then off on the Thursday.

• 1 month later...

A bit of a long shot here, but is it possible to grab a lift from someone? I wasn't planning to go and I've probably left it too late, meh. Fuel money wouldn't be a problem.

Was that aimed at me or Bert? ;)

It was aimed at Bert but if you pm me your number you can have it if no one else takes it if thats ok?

Lisa might be havin a lift back, and ben has dropped out, just waiting to here from my mate at work and bert then will let you know.

but to warn you there will be a cardiff fan in the car

It was aimed at Bert but if you pm me your number you can have it if no one else takes it if thats ok?

Lisa might be havin a lift back, and ben has dropped out, just waiting to here from my mate at work and bert then will let you know.

but to warn you there will be a cardiff fan in the car

Dropped out lol! I was never in!

Archived