Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Forest Away

Optimeter  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Big game, big win??????????

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

Think we can win.

Would like to see us play with more width though.

Oakley - King - Wellens - N'Guessan

Think that is our best midfiled line-up at this moment in time.

Would like to see Kermo and Waggy upfront aswell.

That's the team I'd like to see us play. I hope we don't play the 4-3-1-2 Pearson has started with in the last two games since I think width is going to be very important to the outcome of the game on Saturday.

Will be tight and won't be a thriller as both teams will be cagey and focusing on retaining their league positions as well as keeping their respective runs going. I'm not too confident to be honest so will go for a 1-1 draw.

Then again, I thought similar things about QPR away.

Nottingham Forest have Chris Cohen available again after a one-match ban.

Cohen had been playing at left-back but is likely to return to his accustomed midfield role following the loan signing of Nicky Shorey.

Leicester are likely to welcome back Matt Oakley after their influential skipper was rested for last weekend's draw with S****horpe.

Fellow midfielder Stephen Clemence is back in light training after a lengthy lay-off but is not yet ready to return.

More votes needed to seal our win :celebrate::dance::yahoo:

Actually quite worried about this one. Forest have really hit their form of late, and whilst we've still been stringing good results together, it's been far from convincing at times. It'd be absolutely fantastic to come away with three points from this one, but it's a tall order to ask for.

This.

Far better City sides than this one have gone north in confident mood, only to be disappointed.

A point would at least keep us ahead of them. I could live with that.

Archived