Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Thank God

Well ive officially left school now! Got to go back in a suit later for my presentation but thats it :D

Then tonight im off into town to celebrate :) Anyone remember there leaving day?

I never realised my last day was even my last day at the time :(

107853[/snapback]

They did that to us too, bastards :(

It was quite annoying especially since half the people weren't there because we'd been messed around so much :(

In 6th form it was ok though, because all 3 schools had to leave for Study Leave at the same time so they couldn't fool us again.

I never realised my last day was even my last day at the time :(

107853[/snapback]

They did that to us too, bastards :(

It was quite annoying especially since half the people weren't there because we'd been messed around so much :(

In 6th form it was ok though, because all 3 schools had to leave for Study Leave at the same time so they couldn't fool us again.

107863[/snapback]

I had my last day at the end of year 10 :S Long story.

I heard about the school messing everyone about from other people though, they never got to tell Mr Wilkinson where to stick it! God I wish I had told him, he hated us for wearing 'hooded tracksuits' and smoking at the end of the field....if only he knew.

I don't think I bothered turning up, making it the first and last time I ever bunked off. Aren't I naughty? :blush:

I don't think I bothered turning up, making it the first and last time I ever bunked off.  Aren't I naughty? :blush:

107880[/snapback]

I'm making sure Luke doesn't read this thread. We don't want him adopting bad habits now, do we? :rolleyes::P;)

I don't think I bothered turning up, making it the first and last time I ever bunked off.  Aren't I naughty? :blush:

107880[/snapback]

I'm making sure Luke doesn't read this thread. We don't want him adopting bad habits now, do we? :rolleyes::P;)

107888[/snapback]

transfer it to the lcfc forum then he doesn't venture in there much ;)

107880[/snapback]

107888[/snapback]

He wouldn't, not with you as a role model! ;)

107880[/snapback]

107888[/snapback]

transfer it to the lcfc forum then he doesn't venture in there much ;)

107892[/snapback]

Most active in -General Chat

( 899 posts / 90% of this member's active posts )

Nice idea. :D

He wouldn't, not with you as a role model! ;)

:ph34r:

Jezzus that now means it 3 or almost 3 years since i've left :blink::o :eek:

...and do you know what?!? I've never looked back :thumbup:

People say "School days are the best days of your life - When you start working you'll wish you we're back at school!" know what I think when people say that? Bullshit, I'll admit it was an easy life at school but i'm glad i've finished with school.

School for me was 16 years wasted :mad:

What have/did I gain from school? Not much is the answer, If I was allowed to have left school at 14/15 and go to college and learn the trade I wanted too (Carpentry) like ever school in my town (...except my school :rolleyes:) I would have already have been nearly 5 years (:blink::S) into my career which obviously for me personally would have been much, much, much more beneficial for me. The people who wanted to go onto 6th form and uni, e.t.c, could stay at school till 16 but for the people like me surely we should be given an option, instead of wasting a further 2 years of our life at school.

...People are moaning about the state of tradesmen in this country, well why doesn't the goverment/people wake up and use my idea above?

Anyway rant about school over but school, education (Not all education but most aspects off education) e.t.c make me :mad:

Good luck Muz, now you've left school enjoy yourself - Your Free!

Do what you want its up to you but don't go on to study, law, health, teaching, pshcology - In a few years time, I fear the country will be full of people doing those occupation....:rolleyes:

What are you gonna do now you've left?

Archived