Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Mumford and Sons

Just got back from seeing them in Brighton, and in my opinion, the hype is fully justified. They are an immensely talented bunch of musicians, I don't care what anybody says.

Again I love your taste lol

When I saw them they were awesome aswell. Did you think they seemed to have plenty of extra base to sort of make there songs more dancie for the crowd if you know what I mean

I think I get where you're coming from I don't mind them to be honest BUT it seems the hype/airplay and general loving of them is incredible considering other bands of a similar ilk go around for years without being able to get any airplay or publicity or even record contracts.

My mate saw them in Liverpool last week and said it was an incredible live show

EXACTLY! :wub:

Again I love your taste lol

When I saw them they were awesome aswell. Did you think they seemed to have plenty of extra base to sort of make there songs more dancie for the crowd if you know what I mean

The acoustics and sound were absolutely fantastic, probably one of the best I've ever heard at a gig before I'd go as far to say. The venue was absolutely perfect for them which obviously helps the sound in the first place.

But I know what you mean, a live M&S gig gives a lot more scope to move about than listening to the album. I know that's the same with anybody but you get what I mean...

The acoustics and sound were absolutely fantastic, probably one of the best I've ever heard at a gig before I'd go as far to say. The venue was absolutely perfect for them which obviously helps the sound in the first place.

But I know what you mean, a live M&S gig gives a lot more scope to move about than listening to the album. I know that's the same with anybody but you get what I mean...

Yeah i get ya. i saw them at an out door venue and the beats just seemed louder and faster which was brillant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived