Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Birdy

KYLIE HAS CANCER!

KYLIE HAS BREAST CANCER - from Sky News

Pop queen Kylie Minogue has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

The singer will undergo immediate treatment and has cancelled the Australian leg of her Showgirl tour.

The 36-year-old was diagnosed earlier this week while staying in Melbourne with her family.

She had been due to begin her tour of the country in Sydney on Thursday.

"I was so looking forward to bringing the Showgirl tour to Australian audiences, and am sorry to have to disappoint my fans," she said in a statement.

"Nevertheless hopefully all will work out fine and I'll be back with you all again soon."

Kylie has already taken the Showgirl tour around the UK and Europe. :o:(:angry:

Posted on the OS boards about this, terrible thing to have to go through, without the world looking in as well. :(

I'm sure she'll be safe in the knowledge that you wish her well.

I can see her now in some posh hospital browsing the FoxesTalk forum thinking...'thanks guys'.

109945[/snapback]

You are such a rude ****er do you know that?

I can see her now in some posh hospital browsing the FoxesTalk forum thinking...'thanks guys'.

109945[/snapback]

There is no harm in wishing someone with a horrid disease well, even if they won't see you doing it, surely?

You seem a very nice person mate.

109945[/snapback]

109946[/snapback]

Was that entirely necessary? :unsure::huh::unsure:

109945[/snapback]

109946[/snapback]

109955[/snapback]

I'd say so.

109945[/snapback]

109946[/snapback]

109955[/snapback]

Yes I believe it was, I actually meant to post it in the 'cocky sheep' thread but the sentiments are the same - he only comes on here to give people grief these days.

Have I said something wrong or have you done your usual and thought I was having a go at you?

Yes I believe it was, I actually meant to post it in the 'cocky sheep' thread but the sentiments are the same - he only comes on here to give people grief these days.

Are you sure it's not the other way around?

I only come on here and get grief these days?

Have I said something wrong or have you done your usual and thought I was having a go at you?

109972[/snapback]

No, I couldnt give a toss if you have a go at me. You just seem to enjoy having a go at others.

You give people grief and they give it to you back - sounds fair to me.

how quickly a thread can change, from get well to a slagging match!

109987[/snapback]

Thats Foxestalk for you!

I think people are fully aware that Kylie is not going to read this thread but it doesnt hurt people displaying their best wishes - what about people who put an obitiary in the paper? The deceased person doesnt get to see it do they? but people still do it.

how quickly a thread can change, from get well to a slagging match!

109987[/snapback]

Thats Foxestalk for you!

I think people are fully aware that Kylie is not going to read this thread but it doesnt hurt people displaying their best wishes - what about people who put an obitiary in the paper? The deceased person doesnt get to see it do they? but people still do it.

110000[/snapback]

Some people believe that any thoughts directed towards an individual can have the desired effect, whether negative or positive.

Whilst Kylie most likely will never read these messages, I'm sure that she knows that people will be wishing her well, and this will help.

A bit of a wishy-washy sentiment, but like I say, some people believe it.

109972[/snapback]

No, I couldnt give a toss if you have a go at me. You just seem to enjoy having a go at others.

You give people grief and they give it to you back - sounds fair to me.

109982[/snapback]

I'm not sure where you're going here, but you might want to look at your first post - which was directed at me, after...erm, not sure what I said to you.

If you want to give me pointless abuse with all your 'big kid' swearing, then be my guest - but, if it's not asked for, then I'm not sure why you start?

I can give it out as good as I get love and I'm sure you would give a toss if I did have a go at you.

Whilst Kylie most likely will never read these messages, I'm sure that she knows that people will be wishing her well, and this will help.

Y'know, for some reason I said the same thing earlier - but got flamed....

...odd that!

Archived