Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Birdy

KYLIE HAS CANCER!

Have I said something wrong or have you done your usual and thought I was having a go at you?
Yes I believe it was, I actually meant to post it in the 'cocky sheep' thread but the sentiments are the same - he only comes on here to give people grief these days.

Are you sure it's not the other way around?

I only come on here and get grief these days?

109972[/snapback]

No, I couldnt give a toss if you have a go at me. You just seem to enjoy having a go at others.

You give people grief and they give it to you back - sounds fair to me.

109982[/snapback]

I'm not sure where you're going here, but you might want to look at your first post - which was directed at me, after...erm, not sure what I said to you.

If you want to give me pointless abuse with all your 'big kid' swearing, then be my guest - but, if it's not asked for, then I'm not sure why you start?

I can give it out as good as I get love and I'm sure you would give a toss if I did have a go at you.

110027[/snapback]

Im sure you can dish it out and Ill say again I really dont care what you say to me. I was merely pointing out you were being a little unnecessary when people were just being kind, I could have phrased it a little better but I didnt.

I was merely pointing out you were being a little unnecessary

Well, that's your blinkered view on me, others realised what I posted was genuine.

110047[/snapback]

Like????

I'm sure she'll be safe in the knowledge that you wish her well.

I can see her now in some posh hospital browsing the FoxesTalk forum thinking...'thanks guys'.

109945[/snapback]

You are such a rude ****er do you know that?

109946[/snapback]

Was that entirely necessary? :unsure::huh::unsure:

109955[/snapback]

I can see her now in some posh hospital browsing the FoxesTalk forum thinking...'thanks guys'.

109945[/snapback]

You are such a rude ****er do you know that?

109946[/snapback]

Was that entirely necessary? :unsure::huh::unsure:

109955[/snapback]

110118[/snapback]

I think that was more to do with my harsh tone rather than what you had put, but anyway back to the thread.......

109945[/snapback]

HAHAHA!

Get well soon.

kylie1psdpsd0ur.jpg

:ph34r:

110406[/snapback]

Whether thats ment to be a joke or not it is stupid to have posted that :mad:

Get well soon!

If there is any consolation to Kylie apparently the cancer has been caught very very early from what i've heard!

Can't wait till they find a cure for Cancer....

...Hopefully they will find one!

Archived