Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Credit Cards

I've just had to apply for one as I am a bit skint. It's all downhill for me now!

15.9% APR :rolleyes:

Is this wise? Or, are credit cards just plain evil?

I've just had to apply for one as I am a bit skint. It's all downhill for me now!

15.9% APR  :rolleyes:

Is this wise? Or, are credit cards just plain evil?

110925[/snapback]

They are evil Marky but sadly sometime a neccessity in this day and age. 0% intrest is better but watch out when that offer comes to an end! :cry:

I haven't got a problem with credit cards...I have 2 but I always make a full payment every month so I don't have to pay interest. It's always good to use credit cards when purchasing things on the internet rather than giving your bank details.

I have a couple and while at uni I used them in a silly manner.

Now, If I use them I tend to pay the bill off in one payment unless like one of my cards it's interest free for 9 months, so I will aim to pay that off by then.

It's not as if I'm planning to be reckless with it or anything. It's just for times when I close in on my overdraft limit, or if I want to pay a large sum in one go for something.

Bit of a topic posting spree today eh Scowy?

Enjoy it while it lasts. ;)

It's not as if I'm planning to be reckless with it or anything. It's just for times when I close in on my overdraft limit, or if I want to pay a large sum in one go for something.

111134[/snapback]

Thats the season ticket sorted then ;)

111134[/snapback]

111144[/snapback]

That was part of my thinking. :thumbsup: :scarf::clap:

111134[/snapback]

111144[/snapback]

That was part of my thinking. :thumbsup: :scarf::clap:

111146[/snapback]

Yeah, Sam, Stez and myself are mulling over that idea too :o

Archived