Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
h1210

Burnley Ticket Info

Nicely done guys.

All they (and many other clubs) need to do now is accept that not all colleges and unis are part of the NUS and retitle it to valid student ID. I never had too much a problem when I was a student seeing that 2 out fo my 3 unis where not members of NUS, but a couple of places I did get bother.

Not many but according to this statement if you attend

* Aston University

o Disaffiliated in 2006.[2]

* University of Dundee[3]

o See also: Dundee University Students' Association.

* Durham University

o Disaffiliating in December 2010.[4] See also: Durham Students' Union.

* University of Glasgow[3]

o See also: Glasgow University Students' Representative Council. The university's SRC was a member of the Scottish Union of Students until 1971 when the body merged with the NUS.[5]

* Imperial College London

o Disaffiliated in 2008.[6] See also: Imperial College Union.

* University of Southampton

o Disaffiliated in 2002. [2]

* University of St Andrews

o Non-affiliated since 1975.[7] See also: University of St Andrews Students' Association.

* University of Sunderland

o Disaffiliated in 2003.[2]

You have to pay full price.

Well done once more. Pleased to see that students demonstrate about something these days in this country.

• 2 weeks later...

price is a bit steep but will deffinately be going anyway. Might have to looking into getting an NUS card, dont know how long they take to get though. Only other thing ive got is a college ID bt im not travelling all the way their to get told to bollocks lol

price is a bit steep but will deffinately be going anyway. Might have to looking into getting an NUS card, dont know how long they take to get though. Only other thing ive got is a college ID bt im not travelling all the way their to get told to bollocks lol

That should be valid as a form of student ID.

:D

A big welcome to any Foxes fans visiting East Lancs next week...if you fancy a quiet pint other than the town centre or cricket club your more than welcome at Belvedere and Caldervale sports club... enjoy the football on our big screen.. or a game of pool before you head to the match, ample parking coaches welcome if you require any food just give John/ Kath a ring on 01282 424 337.Directions M65 J12 head to Brierfield through the lights carry on for 1/2 mile Holden Rd on left after the Oaks Hotel.Open 12 noon...from here its 10 mins drive to Turf Moor ... again more than welcome after the match..travel safely enjoy your day out.

Archived