Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
h1210

Burnley Ticket Info

Palace away was my first ever away game, there was a few idiots that wouldn't sit down even though there was children sitting behind them, but thats something your going to have to deal with.

Anyway, when we scored our first goal, one of our own fans threw a bottle of beer because "he was excited because we scored", it hit me mate on the head and he had to have medical attention etc. It was pouring with blood. Is this the usual type of idiots you get at away games, or was this just a one off? Other than that a great day out, apart from the defeat obviously.

Palace away was my first ever away game, there was a few idiots that wouldn't sit down even though there was children sitting behind them, but thats something your going to have to deal with.

Anyway, when we scored our first goal, one of our own fans threw a bottle of beer because "he was excited because we scored", it hit me mate on the head and he had to have medical attention etc. It was pouring with blood. Is this the usual type of idiots you get at away games, or was this just a one off? Other than that a great day out, apart from the defeat obviously.

Every single game.

Hmm, only trouble would be getting there, I'm only 16.

How much would the train be?

I used to hitch hike to few games when I was 16 to 20 some fun times not sure it's the thing to do these days.

Archived