Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
h1210

Burnley Ticket Info

Burnley v Leicester City

Saturday 21st August 2010

Kick off 3.00pm

Ticket prices: Adults £26.00, Seniors (over 65) £15.00, Under 16's £12.00.

Allocation: Initial 2097 tickets

Selling details

Priority 1 STH- Mon 9th Aug

Priority 2 STH - Tues 10th Aug

Priority 3 STH - Weds 11th Aug

Members - Thurs 12th Aug

General Sale - Fri 13th Aug

Don't they have to offer the same to away fans too?

That's what I was thinking. The prices are offered to both their Members and Non-Members, surely we should be offered the same price as their Non-Members at £15? It could just be that our OS has made a mistake and hasn't yet posted it.

Got return tickets on the train for £16.15 with YP railcard. Only £4.60 on for the return journey :thumbup:

Going in to Burnley Central and leaving from Burnley Manchester Road worked out cheaper for us. Both seem about the same distance from the ground

Forest haven't been given student concession either, so it may well require an e-mail to the FSF. As it is I'm not spending £26, which is a shame considering I'm still yet to visit Turf Moor.

I've just sent an e-mail stating my concerns, I just hope that a few others will follow suit in order to persuade them to argue our case.

I've just sent an e-mail stating my concerns, I just hope that a few others will follow suit in order to persuade them to argue our case.

Who did you e-mail? I've contacted Alan Bloore - think he's the bod in charge of ticketing policies.

I'll pass thanks Clarets.

After Palace it looks like only Pompey and Bristol City for me untill Millwall and that's after x-mas. Although saying that Barnsley and Leeds will probably get smashed due to being local for me.

Shame they dont do student prices, but maybe they Home fans have to register as students beforehand to be eligible for NUS prices...i dunno.

as for other prices. I think its perfectly reasonable prices for adults, seniors and school-kids.

much cheaper than what we are charging Boro. http://www.mfc.co.uk/articles/20100727/ticket-and-travel-news_70613_57236

Prices: Adults £30, Over-60 £26, 18-21 £20, 12-17 £18, 8-11 £8, Under-8 £6

how is Adults £26.00, Seniors (over 65) £15.00, Under 16's £12.00.

so their adult is cheaper by £4, their OAP, £11 cheaper, anyone over 16 is hard done by compared to go to the walkers, a 16 year old is better off by £2 where as under 11s getting fleeced.

Im booked down from Aberdeen for this one as its cheaper to get in and cheaper transport. Can not wait.

As for the differential between home and away fans. Maybe different facitities, added security requirements, im sure they would have consulted with FSF anyway. But will wait and see.

Maybe its our ticket office, possibly couldnt be bothered to stock take on variations of tickets. dont forget itll probably cost our ticket office more to distribute their tickets than what its worth for them. Possibly some liability shift for NUS/ age varification to LCFC so if someone trying to enter under a missold ticket resolves in LCFC getting blamed and not the individual.

I doubt its a plan to scam away fans.

Who did you e-mail? I've contacted Alan Bloore - think he's the bod in charge of ticketing policies.

I originally e-mailed the FSF Main Office ([email protected]) and they've actually advised me to contact the Burnley Ticket Office personally as they're more likely to be sympathetic to me as an individual, rather than if the FSF approached them with regards to changing their whole policy. Since receiving the reply, I've e-mailed the Burnley Ticket Office and asked them to consider offering student concessions and my comments have been referred to their senior management team.

Unfortunately, I can't really envisage the club changing their policy due to the fact that they're under no pressure to do so as the Football League regulations on ticket pricing don't cover student concessions, only children and seniors.

maybe we are scamming Burnley fans as well then

Apart from the fact that we will probably offer Burnley fans student prices, which they aren't doing, even though they have student prices for home fans.

Edit - Beaten to it by SamL

Burnley v Leicester City

Saturday 21st August 2010

Kick off 3.00pm

Ticket prices: Adults £26.00, Seniors (over 65) & Students (in full time education and can provide a valid NUS card) £15.00, Under 16's £12.00

From the OS.

Hats off to the guys who e-mailed about this :thumbup:

Archived