Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Sudoku

great little mind game thing - gets you thinking and took longer than a minute to complete :P

mousebreaker have a daily one at Sudoku

tip if you haven't played before and are going to, use the top of squares to type in what it can be

great little mind game thing - gets you thinking and took longer than a minute to complete :P

112186[/snapback]

were people expecting an arcade game :unsure:

112581[/snapback]

I am writing some Java Classes to solve the problem generically. :D:D:thumbup:;)

lol, yeah - joint first wooo

you don't ever have to guess, i play it like i play minesweeper - just work out the odd one that MUST be, then you can determine which others can be

like i said before, if u use your spaces above numbers wisely you can soon spot what must go where and deduce answers :)

I am writing some Java Classes to solve the problem generically. :D  :D  :thumbup:  ;)

112584[/snapback]

Really? I'd love to see some of the algorithm's you use for that... let me know if you succeed.

:)

I am writing some Java Classes to solve the problem generically. :D  :D  :thumbup:  ;)

112584[/snapback]

Really? I'd love to see some of the algorithm's you use for that... let me know if you succeed.

112640[/snapback]

I take 20% of any prize money. :D:D:P:thumbup:;)

112584[/snapback]

112640[/snapback]

I take 20% of any prize money. :D:D:P:thumbup:;)

112658[/snapback]

*tuts* Lazy beggars. ;)

Seriously, I'm loving this Su Doku action. Been doing the puzzles in the papers for a couple of weeks now and they can get very addictive.

I am a nerd, by the way.

Archived