Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
porter01

sony ericson

does anyone know a decent sony ericson phone that is out as ive had my phone for ages now. its a sony ericson t610 and i think i need to update it. whats out at the moment?

112330[/snapback]

Who's the mobile phone expert on this forum. :whistle::whistle::ph34r::thumbup:;)

P.S. I think it is Ericsson. ;)

K750i is due very shortly....

But I love my Nokia 6230 and have just upgraded to the 6230i .... can't wait to get it!

Nokia phones are the future.!

112438[/snapback]

ok fair enough thats 2 people that have said to get nokia so i think that is my best bet? what the latest nokia out?

I've got the K700i and it's pretty decent. :) My only criticism of Sony's are that the charger ports are a bit cheap and nasty - mine's actually broken at the moment. <_<

If you've got the patience and the £Â£Ã‚£s, wait til the end of the year and get the W800i. It's Sony's new Walkman phone that holds roughly 15 albums worth of mp3s and will have a 2-mega pixel camera, if that sort of thing floats your boat. And it looks berlooooooody gorgeous.

Archived