Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterboi

Lee Sharpe

On Celebrity love island i was just watching it and i have just laughed so hard! The girl that fanices Lee Sharpe just goes up to him and says " I fancy you..."

LMAO!!! Quality chat up line!

Ever used it, had it used on you or plan on using it?

On Celebrity love island i was just watching it and i have just laughed so hard! The girl that fanices Lee Sharpe just goes up to him and says "  I fancy you..."

LMAO!!! Quality chat up line!

Ever used it, had it used on you or plan on using it?

112347[/snapback]

I used that once. And it worked. And she was beautiful. Certainly didn't put me off using it again in the future.

(She had asked me why I picked her to go and talk to, so I thought it'd be best to be honest).

Lee Sharpe should seriously get it on with Jayne, shes really nice and TitMOOSE © Katy  2005. Is a total cock teasing slapper  :D

112497[/snapback]

Yes but now hes said he doesnt fancy her so thats killed that. :)

Abi Titmuss has certainly gone down in my estimation since I've been watching- Jayne Middlemiss' comment "I want to punch the fat slag!" was a classic! lol

Yes but now hes said he doesnt fancy her so thats killed that.  :)

112542[/snapback]

I think saying Real madrid were her fave Italian side might not have helped! :huh::ermm:

Lee Sharpe should seriously get it on with Jayne, shes really nice and TitMOOSE © Katy  2005. Is a total cock teasing slapper  :D

112497[/snapback]

Yes but now hes said he doesnt fancy her so thats killed that. :)

Abi Titmuss has certainly gone down in my estimation since I've been watching- Jayne Middlemiss' comment "I want to punch the fat slag!" was a classic! lol

112542[/snapback]

I wouldnt say TitMOOSE was fat but I would like to punch her :D

Archived