Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LEICESTERMAD

Why do people stand?

Should Fa Do More About Fans Standing In Seated Stadiums  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should fans stand in seated stadiums

• Yes
    • No

Somebody might have go at me for starting this topic

But why do fans stand at away matches because you've paid a lot of money for a ticket then you go & stand. Also some supporters might not want to stand but they have to because the fan infront is standing. Also what about little kids how are they suppose to see. At least at Peterborough there was a standing & a seating area.

I think Leicester ourght to do more to stop supporters standing at away match, I know other clubs do it but Leicester the worst. So I think a campaign should start by the Fa saying Sit down or spoil for others. :please:

Can I not say that I should not be forced to sit just because the person behind me wants to? I agree, if there was a blanket ban on standing i wouldn't bother going to games. It gets you closer to the action, and is just generally better, sitting down is boring.

Guest Mee-9

Don't like standing? Get the first row up then. Bet you don't even sing at the aways.

It's people like you that spoil it for the rest of us. I remember me and my brother being forced to sit down at Forest away, because the bloke behind us was calling us a willy puller, and was going to get the coppers. We all know what the atmosphere was like that day, pretty dire even when we were at 0-0. All the bloody fairweather fans, cause it's forest.

I pay my money to watch Leicester week in week out, home or away. At home games I will sit, as I'm row S in the West Stand, and I don't think the folk behind me would be impressed. But at the away games, You expect supporters to stand. I for one, love to stand, and be in full voice, singing along with the songs. Even getting some going myself, like on Saturday.

Its fans like you that will go and moan to the club, and trash every away for the rest of us. The front of the stand is meant for people who want to sit. The first few rows.

And before anyone says 'Typical Fox Travel' We all ain't like this ;)

But why do fans stand at away matches because you've paid a lot of money for a ticket then you go & stand. Also some supporters might not want to stand but they have to because the fan infront is standing. Also what about little kids how are they suppose to see. At least at Peterborough there was a standing & a seating area.

I think Leicester ourght to do more to stop supporters standing at away match, I know other clubs do it but Leicester the worst. So I think a campaign should start by the Fa saying Sit down or spoil for others. :please:

twat

I think Leicester ourght to do more to stop supporters standing at away match, I know other clubs do it but Leicester the worst.

Not even close you thick cvnt.

Fvck knows why you're sporting a villa badge in your avatar because if you believe that you've clearly never been to any of their matches.

Oh dear.

Standing it part of going away. It just adds to atmosphere. If you want to sit, then go front row, if not fooking put up with it.

So you would spoil it for thousands of other people, just because you can't sit down and rest your legs? Jumping up and down and singing your heart out is all part of the experience. Get a grip mate.

%7B0554E222-0D90-420D-8E5B-8E79031DC2E6%7DImg100.jpg

Fvck me, stupid doesn't even come close to covering it. If this isn't a troll I seriously suggest he gets another fix of his meds before he starts throwing his shit at the walls again.

Got to be a wind up.

As you're also nuneatonfox and it's against the forum guidelines to have duplicate membership - banned.

Archived