Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

England Squad...

Goalkeepers: James (Man City), Robinson (Tottenham), Kirkland (Liverpool);

Defenders: G Neville (Man Utd), G Johnson (Chelsea), A Cole (Arsenal), Bridge (Chelsea); Terry (Chelsea), King (Tottenham), Carragher (Liverpool), Upson (Birmingham);

Midfielders: Beckham (Real Madrid), Lampard (Chelsea), Gerrard (Liverpool), Dyer (Newcastle), Hargreaves (Bayern Munich), Butt (Newcastle), Wright-Phillips (Man City), Jenas (Newcastle);

Forwards: Owen (Real Madrid), Heskey (Birmingham), Vassell (Aston Villa), Defoe (Tottenham), Smith (Man Utd).

No Walker then :( oh well, I suppose it was expected with Kirkland being fit.

Also shocked that Wilcox hasn't got a recall. :o

To be fair i'd love Walker to play BUT anyone who is put in goal ahead of the twat they call David James i'll be happy!

Out of the selected keepers i'd quite like to see Kirkland play, but no doubt about it it will be Calamity James in goal

To be fair i'd love Walker to play BUT anyone who is put in goal ahead of the twat they call David James i'll be happy!

Out of the selected keepers i'd quite like to see Kirkland play, but no doubt about it it will be Calamity James in goal

11762[/snapback]

Did you see the goal he let in today? abosolutley shocking, it looked like he was wrong footed but im sure my grandad could have saved that!

Stick him down the left if we're going to play Beckham, Lampard and Gerrard on the right and in the middle...

Better than anything else we have to play there IMO.

11792[/snapback]

Sound idea - Although I can't see Sven picking an exciting player on the wing....

Archived