Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alpha Gifts & Awards

South West Foxes

I'm not far from Lands End and try to make it up for the odd game here and there (next one being Bristol City away). When I do make the long trek up to The Walkers I tend to have a car full, if ever I have a spare space or two I'll give you guys the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I live in Brizzl - just recovering from a full achilles rupture, should be able to drive in 2/3 weeks time. Have a roadster so space for 1 or could nick me Mrs 4 seater.

Let's keep this thread live, I do get a bit bored going on my tod - Swansea away was dreadful!

• 2 months later...

I am going to the game Saturday if anyone needs a lift. Leaving taunton at 11, be going past Bristol around 11.45, etc, etc - car is an lpg so contribution to fuel cost will be fairly low i.e. just £15 from Bristol :)!!

Of course I can drop you back at a suitable meeting point anyway along the motorway.

Ta.

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to the game Saturday if anyone needs a lift. Leaving taunton at 11, be going past Bristol around 11.45, etc, etc - car is an lpg so contribution to fuel cost will be fairly low i.e. just £15 from Bristol :)!!

Of course I can drop you back at a suitable meeting point anyway along the motorway.

Ta.

Stuart

Archived