Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Newcastle_Fox

Dance/Trance

Newcastle Fox, you won't get slated by me. House and trance is the future, I just wish the rest of the world would realise and take heed.

Ibiza - Where dreams are made.

Things map out on a few blue mad'uns....................

I'd love to go back to Ibiza went in 2003 for a week, the only problem is I spent 1000 spending money so expensive over there and 500 accomodation. Sadly wont be going back for a few more years till my student years are over.

Went to cream at amnesia seen Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk & Oakenfold was one of the best nights of my life. I am a big Tiesto fan and have all of his albums and mix cds including his latest In search Of Sunrise 4. I also went to Space on sundays at about 10am then stayed till 4am the next day, it was mad dancing on the legendary space terrace outside in the sunlight! Also went to Manumission at Privelige but that was shit as it was rammed, biggest club in the world but u could hardly move at all. Went to judgement Sunday at Eden was good. I loved Ibiza was phenominal!

I'd love to go back to Ibiza went in 2003 for a week, the only problem is I spent 1000 spending money so expensive over there and 500 accomodation. Sadly wont be going back for a few more years till my student years are over.

Went to cream at amnesia seen Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk & Oakenfold was one of the best nights of my life. I am a big Tiesto fan and have all of his albums and mix cds including his latest In search Of Sunrise 4. I also went to Space on sundays at about 10am then stayed till 4am the next day, it was mad dancing on the legendary space terrace outside in the sunlight! Also went to Manumission at Privelige but that was shit as it was rammed, biggest club in the world but u could hardly move at all. Went to judgement Sunday at Eden was good. I loved Ibiza was phenominal!

116079[/snapback]

Tiesto is a ****ing legend! Never heard him do an even slightly bad set, he's just phenomenal.

My best moment of my days in Ibiza was at Amnesia when (I can't remember which dj it was might of been Jules actually) anyway he threw in some crazy mix of Billy Jean by Michael Jackson and the whole place erupted. Thought I had gone to heaven, it was immense mate.

Oooh god, what i'd do to be on my way there right now. I can almost smell it.

Also a big Armin Van Buuren fan his last two A State Of Trance albums have been awesome and have been and will be the soundtrack for my summers.

Oakenfold put on a remix of coldplay clocks when I was in Ibiza and everyone went mad then. I just had an ear to ear grin all night was loving it.

Gonna try and get back next summer when I graduate and have a mad two weeks there and hope to have good finances.

Cant wait to get back there.

Hoof, get on the blower and book ya hol to Ibiza this summer you know it makes sense!

Also a big Armin Van Buuren fan his last two A State Of Trance albums have been awesome and have been and will be the soundtrack for my summers.

Oakenfold put on a remix of coldplay clocks when I was in Ibiza and everyone went mad then. I just had an ear to ear grin all night was loving it.

Gonna try and get back next summer when I graduate and have a mad two weeks there and hope to have good finances.

Cant wait to get back there.

Hoof, get on the blower and book ya hol to Ibiza this summer you know it makes sense!

116778[/snapback]

Van Buuren is a very, very good dj. Infact i'd say he is well on his way to rivalling Tiesto. It's scary to think that it's 10 years ago when the majority of classic Ibiza anthems were made. It's a shame that house and trance music is starting to fade off, because it really is amazing. I haven't heard his new album, i'll have to buy it mate.

Binary Finary

Gouryella

Vera Cocha

For An Angel

Cafe Del Mar

Those 5 are simply what Ibiza and house/trance is all about ................... magical.

Gouryella are my favourite 'Ligaya' and 'Walhalla' are immense, I have 2 very best of Euphoria's and Trance Nation 2003 on repeat at the minute. Do you lot like Minimalistix - close cover? how bout The quest - C sharp?

Gouryella are my favourite 'Ligaya' and 'Walhalla' are immense, I have 2 very best of Euphoria's and Trance Nation 2003 on repeat at the minute. Do you lot like Minimalistix - close cover? how bout The quest - C sharp?

117965[/snapback]

Close Cover is a wicked tune. I also like Tillman Urmacher - On The Run, Lange - Drifting Away and Turkan - Light A Rainbow from the same year as Minimalistix.

There's so many good trance/house songs from years gone by and that's the beauty of it. Although there's not as much being made now it's still good to hunt out the old stuff and I am always finding amazing tracks that i'd never heard of back then.

Try finding Janeiro - Solid Sessions. That's a really good'un.

Here are my all time favourites

Silence - Delerium

Thomas Baltanger - So Much Love To Give

Roger Sanchez - Another Chance

Paul Van Dyke - Found An Angel and For An Angel

Paul Oakenfold - Starry Eyed Surprise

Jakatta - American Dream

William Orbit - Barbers Addagio For Strings

Plummet - Damaged

Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar

Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy

Happiness - Happening

York - The Awakening

The Morrighan Feat Lange - Follow Me

Rank 1 - Airwave

Y Traxx - Mystery Land

Gouryella - Gouryella

Binary Finary - Binary Finary 1998

Chicane - Saltwater and Offshore

Tukan - Light A Rainbow

Jam X De Leone - Can You Dig It

Ayla - Ayla

Underworld - 2 Months Off

Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes

Lucid - Can't Help Myself

Dejure - Sanctuary

Solar Stone - Seven Cities

Redd Square - In Your Hands

Matt Darey - Beautiful

Lange - Drifting Away

Janeiro - Solid Sessions

4 Strings - Take Me Away

Underworld - Born Slippy

Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun

Pete Heller - Big Love

Fragma - Everytime You Need Me

3 Drives - Greece 2000

Nalin and Kane - Beachball

Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You

Ian Van Dahl - Castles In The Sky

System F - Out Of The Blue

Dirt Devils - This Is A Drill

Barthezz - On The Move

Future Breeze - Temple Of Your Dreams

Darude - Sandstorm

Wildchild - Renegade Master

Divine Inspiration - The Way

Warrior - Warrior

Tillman Urmacher - On The Run

House and Trance is dying cus of all the rnb shit thats going on.. i cant believe how shit that genre of music is..

i miss my trance days, though im predicting a major comeback in dance music in 2007!!!

2 months till I go Ibiza :D .

I'm a big Trance, hard house fan meself, some great tunes there Hoofy boy.

Heres some of my fav's from all dance genres:

Van dyk -For an angel

Energy 52 -Cafe del mar

York -The awakening

Yomanda - You're free

Northern Heightz -Look at us

N-Trance - Set you free

Gladiator -Now we are free

Groove Coverage -Poison

Styles & Breeze - Heartbeatz

Styles & Breeze - You're my angel

Colours feat Domino - Hold me and kiss me

Faithless - Insomnia

Scooter - Nessaja

Mylo - Drop the pressue

Real McCoy - rythem is a dancer

Lock n Load - Blow ya mind

Neon 8 - The only way is up

Jx - Restless

Download some of them peeps

Some of my faves are..

Ian Van Dal - Try

Plummet - Damaged

Styles and Breeze - Heartbeats

Fragma - Every time you need me

:D:D

I think this should be the original Trance , Dance thread. We could build up a playlist with the best songs on.

OK Dance'eads your challenege this week is..............................

To download Tillman Urmacher (check the spelling on his surname) - On The Run

Once downloaded you need to neck a can of stella really ****in quick, then stand on your bed/chair with your arms held out in the air like you own the fckin world -- :D -- and listen to this tune as loud as your stereo/computer will go.

Once you've done that report back and tell me how you feel about the experience.

Once downloaded you need to neck a can of stella really ****in quick, then stand on your bed/chair with your arms held out in the air like you own the fckin world -- :D -- and listen to this tune as loud as your stereo/computer will go.

Once you've done that report back and tell me how you feel about the experience.

118777[/snapback]

Just done it minus the can of Stella as havent got any beers in my house! Was a good experience! Just psyching myself up for another big session!

118777[/snapback]

Just done it minus the can of Stella as havent got any beers in my house! Was a good experience! Just psyching myself up for another big session!

118799[/snapback]

Good lad!!!

I'm fancying a mad weekend, all this talk of dance music is sending me crazy.

118777[/snapback]

I have failed miserably as I cannot find a place to download said track. Any ideas? :(:):D:D:thumbup:;)

118777[/snapback]

I have failed miserably as I cannot find a place to download said track. Any ideas? :(:):D:D:thumbup:;)

118820[/snapback]

KaZaA or Ares

Archived