Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Hull away

I am going to this does anyone know if they charge a booking fee online or if I phone the ticket office? I dont know if its me but can never get the online ticket sales to work.

Do you think I can just buy one on boxing day before the Leeds game or will they sell out or better still could I get one at hull city ground before kick off, im not sure how many tickets we have and what the demand will be. Thanks.

No luck getting through to ticket office and the online thing says I dont have right priveliges to buy ticket but I am priority 3 and trying on the right day. There must be someone on here who can help or else whats the point in a foxes talk forum?

I should think that the phone lines will be pretty busy this morning as im sure there's a fair few prority 3's, probably worth waiting till the afternoon and trying again when its calmed down a bit. I've never bothered booking online as i have similar problems to you and im pretty sure theres a booking fee anyway. cant see it selling out before general sale anyway and wouldnt have thought it would after that so im sure you'll have plenty of chances to get your tickets :thumbup:

I should think that the phone lines will be pretty busy this morning as im sure there's a fair few prority 3's, probably worth waiting till the afternoon and trying again when its calmed down a bit. I've never bothered booking online as i have similar problems to you and im pretty sure theres a booking fee anyway. cant see it selling out before general sale anyway and wouldnt have thought it would after that so im sure you'll have plenty of chances to get your tickets :thumbup:

Thanks mate.

I'm in Bridlington from the 29th mate so i'll be training it over from there, what about you?

Ah ok mate, coaching it, booked it today, got on Coach 2. Nice seeing you at Ipswich again, cheeky little snowball at you lol.

Ah ok mate, coaching it, booked it today, got on Coach 2. Nice seeing you at Ipswich again, cheeky little snowball at you lol.

I made a right tit of myself outside Portman Road with the snowballs. Spent ages perfecting one, launched it at an Ipswich fan only for it fall several yards short and in the process lost my footing too. :(

And yeah, I'll be at Hull too.

Fair fvcks, which one is actually you as me and Dan LCFC were talking about this and we couldn't actually place you.

I was sitting next to the bald headed man lol. Was in grey joggers Infront of Naylor who was talking to you about this amazing 16 year old on FM10 lol. :thumbup:

Also stood directly infront of you at the game.

lol Ash, you must have felt so embarrassed. You on Coach 1 mate?

I was sitting next to the bald headed man lol. Was in grey joggers Infront of Naylor who was talking to you about this amazing 16 year old on FM10 lol. :thumbup:

Also stood directly infront of you at the game.

lol Ash, you must have felt so embarrassed. You on Coach 1 mate?

Talking about setting up a footy club or something? :S

Archived