Bedford Fox Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 Big game!! it would be unreal to see preston in the Prem and the gaffer there has them well organised but i think West Ham will sneak it!
Phil Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 Really want to Preston to win, So I can watch those cockney bar-stoles crying after Pardew messed up their Premiership dream again.
Bedford Fox Posted 30 May 2005 Author Posted 30 May 2005 Really want to Preston to win, So I can watch those cockney bar-stoles crying after Pardew messed up their Premiership dream again. 117298[/snapback] Sour Grapes <_<
Katy Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 Would be great if Preston won but I really cant bear another season with the whinging mardy-arsed, we are so much better than everyone else 'ammers.
EmLeee Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 I think it will be west ham, on penalties though. 117295[/snapback] not another shoot out ... please!
Durnerz Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 I think it will be west ham, on penalties though. 117295[/snapback] not another shoot out ... please! 117318[/snapback] Why not? 'tis exciting for the neutral!
Cobbo Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 I think it will be west ham, on penalties though. 117295[/snapback] not another shoot out ... please! 117318[/snapback] Why not? 'tis exciting for the neutral! 117325[/snapback] Sure is B)
Flemmish Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 I think West Ham will win the game 1-0. It would be weird to see Preston in the Premiership so thats why im going for West Ham and they were good in the Premiership before, although I prefer Preston than WHU
Bedford Fox Posted 30 May 2005 Author Posted 30 May 2005 I think West Ham will win the game 1-0. It would be weird to see Preston in the Premiership so thats why im going for West Ham and they were good in the Premiership before, although I prefer Preston than WHU 117333[/snapback] My feeling exactly.
Flemmish Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 I think West Ham will win the game 1-0. It would be weird to see Preston in the Premiership so thats why im going for West Ham and they were good in the Premiership before, although I prefer Preston than WHU  117333[/snapback] My feeling exactly. 117340[/snapback] Also, if West Ham go up, in theory Preston would be an easier oppostion to play against.
Anish Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 My gut feeling is that Preston will do it - the underdog always sneekes through somehow.
Durnerz Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 My gut feeling is that Preston will do it - the underdog always sneekes through somehow. 117356[/snapback] Would be an O'neill sort of scenario as Davies took over midway through the season, into the play offs, underdogs in the final, the script is set.
Flemmish Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 Team line-ups: West Ham: Walker, Repka, Ferdinand, Ward, Powell, Newton, Mullins, Reo-Coker, Etherington, Harewood, Zamora. Substitutes: Bywater, Fletcher, Dailly, Sheringham, Noble. Preston: Nash, Mawene, Davis, Lucketti, Hill, Sedgwick, McKenna, O'Neil, Lewis, Nugent, Cresswell. Substitutes: Alexander, Etuhu, Broomes, Agyemang, Ward. Referee: M Riley (W Yorkshire).
Stuliasz Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 West Ham win 1-0. Will be good to have them out the way I feel.
Flemmish Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 West Ham win 1-0. Will be good to have them out the way I feel. 117380[/snapback] I agree, because West Ham probably have the better squad than Preston and will attract the better players.
Katy Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 preston just didnt turn up did they 117383[/snapback] Nah, West Ham were defo up for it, Preston couldnt keep up in the end. Chris Kamara makes me bloody sick though, does the guy ever stop sodding moaning?
Sparky Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 yeah west ham dug in and deserved their win but preston were very very poor , no more than 2 shots on target i would say
Newcastle_Fox Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 West Ham thoroughly deserved it, Preston were never at the races, they couldnt perform at the last hurdle. Ah well I hope Leicester can take 6 points off them next season.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.