Phil Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 its an absolutly stupid system that a team that finishes 6th and loses 15 games in a season makes it into the playoffs. I'm not atall bitter
davieG Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 its an absolutly stupid system that a team that finishes 6th and loses 15 games in a season makes it into the playoffs. I'm not atall bitter 117485[/snapback] Agree, it should be restructured to give the team finisihing third an automatic place in the final with the 4th & 5th teams playing off to determine who they play. The team finishing 3rd should be guaranteed this pay day.
Sparky Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 its an absolutly stupid system that a team that finishes 6th and loses 15 games in a season makes it into the playoffs. I'm not atall bitter 117485[/snapback] now you know how the tigers felt mate
Sparky Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 its an absolutly stupid system that a team that finishes 6th and loses 15 games in a season makes it into the playoffs. I'm not atall bitter 117485[/snapback] now you know how the tigers felt mate
Alexikokopops Posted 30 May 2005 Posted 30 May 2005 preston just didnt turn up did they 117383[/snapback] Nah, West Ham were defo up for it, Preston couldnt keep up in the end. Chris Kamara makes me bloody sick though, does the guy ever stop sodding moaning? 117409[/snapback] I always get a little disturbed when he's commentating on Leicester because he has a bit of a thing for Dion, I'm sure.
Ric Flair Posted 31 May 2005 Posted 31 May 2005 Nice to see Zamora scoring again, i've always rated the lad and was gitted that he didn't sign for us when we had the chance. I doubt he'll get in for West Ham in the premiership though so perhaps a cheeky bid for him?
Muz Posted 31 May 2005 Posted 31 May 2005 Nice to see Zamora scoring again, i've always rated the lad and was gitted that he didn't sign for us when we had the chance.I doubt he'll get in for West Ham in the premiership though so perhaps a cheeky bid for him? 117674[/snapback] I thought about that yesterday. He will only be a bit part player if that. If we could bid something in the region of 300k and West Ham did not need Bobby i think they would take the money and both clubs would be happy.
Knighton Matt Posted 31 May 2005 Posted 31 May 2005 how minging was it when jimmy walker landed and his leg just buckled underneath him?
Flemmish Posted 31 May 2005 Posted 31 May 2005 how minging was it when jimmy walker landed and his leg just buckled underneath him? 117810[/snapback] It wasnt minging, its was unwatchable and it made me cringe and I felt sick when I saw it...
Cobbo Posted 1 June 2005 Posted 1 June 2005 how minging was it when jimmy walker landed and his leg just buckled underneath him? 117810[/snapback] It wasnt minging, its was unwatchable and it made me cringe and I felt sick when I saw it... 117972[/snapback] Still should have walked Edit: meaning he should have been sent off, not made to walk on his leg, I'm not some sick sadictic sod, honest
Flemmish Posted 1 June 2005 Posted 1 June 2005 how minging was it when jimmy walker landed and his leg just buckled underneath him? 117810[/snapback] It wasnt minging, its was unwatchable and it made me cringe and I felt sick when I saw it... 117972[/snapback] Still should have walked Edit: meaning he should have been sent off, not made to walk on his leg, I'm not some sick sadictic sod, honest 118032[/snapback] To be fair he should have been sent off, which would have enabled Preston to get back into the game. You still have to feel for Walker though, looked extremly painful. I understood what you meant Cobbo...
toonboy Posted 1 June 2005 Posted 1 June 2005 how minging was it when jimmy walker landed and his leg just buckled underneath him? 117810[/snapback] It wasnt minging, its was unwatchable and it made me cringe and I felt sick when I saw it... 117972[/snapback] Still should have walked Edit: meaning he should have been sent off, not made to walk on his leg, I'm not some sick sadictic sod, honest 118032[/snapback] To be fair he should have been sent off, which would have enabled Preston to get back into the game. You still have to feel for Walker though, looked extremly painful. I understood what you meant Cobbo... 118049[/snapback] I don't think he should have been sent off. It has to be a deliberate handball outside the area. He caught it in the area and didn't mean to go out of the area. I think if he hadn't spazzed his leg up he would have been booked.
Flemmish Posted 1 June 2005 Posted 1 June 2005 how minging was it when jimmy walker landed and his leg just buckled underneath him? 117810[/snapback] It wasnt minging, its was unwatchable and it made me cringe and I felt sick when I saw it... 117972[/snapback] Still should have walked Edit: meaning he should have been sent off, not made to walk on his leg, I'm not some sick sadictic sod, honest 118032[/snapback] To be fair he should have been sent off, which would have enabled Preston to get back into the game. You still have to feel for Walker though, looked extremly painful. I understood what you meant Cobbo... 118049[/snapback] I don't think he should have been sent off. It has to be a deliberate handball outside the area. He caught it in the area and didn't mean to go out of the area. I think if he hadn't spazzed his leg up he would have been booked. 118084[/snapback] Walker was booked for the incident and although he didnt mean to go outside the area he did and so it still a bookable offence.
toonboy Posted 1 June 2005 Posted 1 June 2005 how minging was it when jimmy walker landed and his leg just buckled underneath him? 117810[/snapback] It wasnt minging, its was unwatchable and it made me cringe and I felt sick when I saw it... 117972[/snapback] Still should have walked Edit: meaning he should have been sent off, not made to walk on his leg, I'm not some sick sadictic sod, honest 118032[/snapback] To be fair he should have been sent off, which would have enabled Preston to get back into the game. You still have to feel for Walker though, looked extremly painful. I understood what you meant Cobbo... 118049[/snapback] I don't think he should have been sent off. It has to be a deliberate handball outside the area. He caught it in the area and didn't mean to go out of the area. I think if he hadn't spazzed his leg up he would have been booked. 118084[/snapback] Walker was booked for the incident and although he didnt mean to go outside the area he did and so it still a bookable offence. 118087[/snapback] Yeh i think a booking is fair enough if it's outside the area but accidental. I think it should only be red if the keeper purposely tried to stop a goal or goal scoring chance.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.