Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

Football Shirts Hall Of Shame

Makes you wonder why people were moaning about the Fosse gold kit really! :blink:

117945[/snapback]

Keep saying this, but I really don't know whats wrong with the Fosse Gold shirt, Ok I know the shirt was a "con" by the club just to get more money out of fans but IMO its 10 times better than the thuderbirds shirt!

I bought the Fosse Gold shirt instead of buying the thunderbirds shirt.

I bought a long sleeved and a short sleeved Fosse gold shirt. I didn't get a thunderbirds shirt. It just gave the national press something to have a go at when we beat Charlton. 'Leicester City beat Charlton and played very well but their shirt was a dodgy colour'.

Makes you wonder why people were moaning about the Fosse gold kit really! :blink:

117945[/snapback]

Keep saying this, but I really don't know whats wrong with the Fosse Gold shirt, Ok I know the shirt was a "con" by the club just to get more money out of fans but IMO its 10 times better than the thuderbirds shirt!

I bought the Fosse Gold shirt instead of buying the thunderbirds shirt.

117948[/snapback]

Each to their own, but I thought it was bland and unappealing with it's shade of light brown.

I bought a long sleeved and a short sleeved Fosse gold shirt. I didn't get a thunderbirds shirt. It just gave the national press something to have a go at when we beat Charlton. 'Leicester City beat Charlton and played very well but their shirt was a dodgy colour'.

117957[/snapback]

Buying it once is bad enough, but twice!!! :eek: had you been sniffing glue at the time?

Archived