Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Josh Dubovie

I Went to watch my little sisters dance show last night, Traditional youth set-up from Market Harborough. Its called Harborough Academy Of Performing Arts, and they do a annual show at The Lighthouse theater in Kettering, So got half way through and He came on and did a duet with his girlfriend (The owners daughter) & Sang during some dance performances. Was very shocked as this event is very Local (Not many people know about it).

I Went to watch my little sisters dance show last night, Traditional youth set-up from Market Harborough. Its called Harborough Academy Of Performing Arts, and they do a annual show at The Lighthouse theater in Kettering, So got half way through and He came on and did a duet with his girlfriend (The owners daughter) & Sang during some dance performances. Was very shocked as this event is very Local (Not many people know about it).

I guess the same can be said for Josh Dubovie who the hell is he? never heard of him

Archived