Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
zubi

Yuki Appreciation Thread

What would make a person even say that?

Some guy near me started to sing the dog chant <_< Most cringeworthy piece of crap ever

sometimes I hear this middle-aged woman who sits behind me giving Abe cringeworthy stick chav -style along the lines of "Oh bloody typical, the little chinky-eyed jap lost it again".

Why can't we have a basic IQ test included in our season ticket application!?

She wouldn't stand a chance the FAT, UGLY PIG-EYED TART!!!

sometimes I hear this middle-aged woman who sits behind me giving Abe cringeworthy stick chav -style along the lines of "Oh bloody typical, the little chinky-eyed jap lost it again".

Why can't we have a basic IQ test included in our season ticket application!?

She wouldn't stand a chance the FAT, UGLY PIG-EYED TART!!!

I hope you or someone else turned around and had a right go at her or at least reported her. Can't stand that kind of thing.

How anybody can give Yuki stick for the amount of effort he puts in each match i've got no idea. Think people ought be be more critical of players like Vassell who spend half the match on the floor, but always seems to get nothing but praise off the fans.

How anybody can give Yuki stick for the amount of effort he puts in each match i've got no idea. Think people ought be be more critical of players like Vassell who spend half the match on the floor, but always seems to get nothing but praise off the fans.

:frusty:

Time for people to shut the fook up with "he runs around loads, he's a fooking legend".

:frusty:

Time for people to shut the fook up with "he runs around loads, he's a fooking legend".

I'd rather our players ran around all match than having to pick themselves up off the floor every time they get the ball for five seconds

Woo, he's in Sven's plans!

I think there'd be something wrong if he wasn't. He's obviously good at what he does and there's a reason he's got those caps for Japan.

As Sven said, hopefully he'll improve even more with a full pre-season under his belt.

Just seen his goal as well, tidy finish.

• 2 months later...

Archived