Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Brum fans stop Bowyer move

lol

I don't blame them though, the man is a thug!

123825[/snapback]

Totally agree. It's a pity it has to be the fans that take a stand against a player - Newcastle have been utterly spineless with Bowyer, Dyer etc...

I like him, think he is quite a decent player. I know his atitude sucks but I think a good manager could sort that out.

124087[/snapback]

ditto

I like him, think he is quite a decent player. I know his atitude sucks but I think a good manager could sort that out.

124087[/snapback]

Wasn't that what Bobby Robson thought when he signed him for the geordies?

He's had too many chances. That's why Souness wants to get rid.

Not surprised the brummies didn't want him!

I'd be happy if we signed him... He's quality.

124190[/snapback]

Well he's well out of our price range for a start, and even if he wasn't , he'd hardly want to move to a mediocre lower-league club, would he?

Also remember that he's now been shown the door by his past THREE clubs. Leeds got rid because he'd passed his sell-by date there, West Ham got rid because he couldn't keep them up and now Newcastle have decided he's more trouble than he's worth.

I don't know where he goes from here and don't really care. He's already made enough in his career to never have to work again!

Archived